Am i pregnant? advice needed....

bex01

Reaction score
Hi,

I just want some advice....

I last had sex with my bf in september then had a period and now i am over 2 weeks late. I have had one or two little drops of faint blood but nothing else.
I've not had any pregnancy symptoms, but around the time i was due on my period I got the usual symptoms i get such as sore breasts, a few cramps.

My bf has been an idiot recently and hasn't seen me for over a month and wont reply to my calls or texts so i cant talk to him about it.

I just want to know wether you guys think i may be pregnant or not.
I haven't done a test as i feel that im not.
Im quite skinny so if i am i thought it would be showing by now as i would be around 3 months.

please help, any advice greatly appriciated.

thanks

Only advice I can give it to test. There is no other way to find out. x

The light spotting your having could be an early sign of pregnancy when the egg implants into your uterine wall. And the sore breasts etc can be too, i deffo got that!!
However bear in mind that ur lack of a period may be due to other factors such as stress from the situation with your bf. As your approx 3months (if in fact u r pregnant), your HCG levels should be fairly high so a pregnancy test should be reasonably accurate. I did one in the evening and then another first thing the next morning as this level can change throughout the day.
Of course you can always go to your dr and that way if u arent pregnant they should be able to help find out what is wrong.
The sooner you find out the sooner you can decide what you want to do, it can be quite traumatic if this isnt what your ready for :-(

Hope everything works out for you tho, reckon your bf needs a good kick up the rump :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->