am i pregnant? have all the symptoms

saika74

Reaction score
Hi.

My AF was on the 8th April and took clomid 50g on 3-7 days. I am 11 dpo, not due till the 4th May. The past few days, ive had AF like cramps, sometimes painful, sharp pains in uterus aching pelvic and hips, constipation, very sharp pains in my boob, nodding off alot and hungry.. my eyes feel blurry from time to time and have sharp pains and flutters in my abdomen. I did have CM but that seems to have gone. This is the first time on clomid and not sure what to expect in side effects. Has anyone had clomid and had some symptoms and had a BFP? we have been trying for over a year now and pray this is it. I do not get AF signs till the day before im due and i have at least a week yet for AF. Prob way to early to test at the moment, but hoping someone out there can help. Im 39 years old and feel like im running out of time. :( Hope to hear some replies soon.

Thanks in advance
Saika
UPDATE:
Also nausea is like car sickness,, had it for the past 5 days now.. the dizziness has calmed down alot and tummy is constantly hungry. Nausea isnt a pms symptom, so it must be because im preg.. im due on the 4th and trying to hold out as long as i can.. Also cm is back, a little watery..

ANYONE had these symptoms and get a BFP?

The only way to know is to test :) if you are having symptoms the hormones may be heavy enough to show positive in an HPT. Good luck and let us know how you go!

Also, many first response Hpts can be used up to a week before AF!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

This calculator is helpful in relation to testing and when to test too.

Fingers crossed! I haven't been pregnant yet so can't give advice there :(

Thanks for the reply... i will probably get a tes today and do it in the morning... so dreading it and i really want a bfp.. I will check out the chart and post my results in the morning...

Fingers crossed.. :wacko:

That is a interesting link... so it says i should hold out for a few more days... I shall try my best.. lol

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->