am i pregnant or going crazy?!

Natasha_

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and would appreciate any advice and support!

My last period was from the 3rd of December till the 10th, with then some light spotting a few days after. Since then I have had some on-off sickness, tender breasts and nipples, lower abdominal discomfort, headaches and the big one is that I am a lupus sufferer, and it seems to have completely gone into remission! I was diagnosed ten years ago and has only been in remission once... when I was pregnant with my daughter lol. However I have had several negative tests , 2 of which were at the doctors, and for the past 3 weeks have had a LOT of clear discharge which at times has been stringy (sorry if tmi) then on Friday and Sunday night I had tiny amount of light pink spotting. This evening I have a bit more, do u think this could be start o AF or pregnancy symptom? Gp has agreed to do scan in next 2 weeks if still no show xx

If AF is still a no show there is a chance you could be preg.
The light pink may be IB, and the tests might have been too early to show positive? :shrug:

Hoping it is a shy BFP and you get the result you're after!! FXed!!

Thank you, It's driving me mad! Still no show today just light mucus like spotting again!

xx

Natasha, i really do hope you get the answers you are looking for honey, even if it is just to get you out of blooming Limbo!
The great thing about this site is that it helped me for 2yrs trying to conceive my youngest, and now im confused again, its here again like a support blankie LOL.
Everyone does try to help each other and if we cant, we can still give each other support and have a bloody long rant over a cuppa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->