Am I pregnant or is it evap lines.

hope4no2

Reaction score
Hi really hope someone can help. ttc this month and 1 week before due on had minor spotting - less than pantyliner worth. it stopped. thought it could have been implantation bleeding. due on mon just gone. did clear blue test on sat and thought negative but after 10 min def showed a faint blue pos. did another test on sun - first response and was neg. waited for period assuming not preg. had bad cramping but still no period 3 days late. did ultra early preg test this morn and was def second line but so faint i don't think it can be classed as a pos. What the heck is happening to me???!!!

On those tests, the result is null after 10 minutes- meaning if there's no line until AFTER 10 minutes, it's negative. I'd test again using a more expensive brand, and if there's a faint line BEFORE 10 minutes and you still aren't sure, post a pic on here. Some women who are pregnant don't have a positive home test until even a week late! If you don't start your period and are still getting negative tests after a few more days I'd call your doctor for a blood test! Good luck!:hugs:

On those tests, the result is null after 10 minutes- meaning if there's no line until AFTER 10 minutes, it's negative. I'd test again using a more expensive brand, and if there's a faint line BEFORE 10 minutes and you still aren't sure, post a pic on here. Some women who are pregnant don't have a positive home test until even a week late! If you don't start your period and are still getting negative tests after a few more days I'd call your doctor for a blood test! Good luck!:hugs:

My advice would be the same.

Good luck!

Hi thanks for your response.

I got the result with the v v faint second line within the time scale this morning. it wasn't clear blue it was a ultra early preg test strip. it is so faint i don't know if it will show up on photo but def there as asked hubby how many lines he could see and said two straight away.

Well, if you can both see a line the general rule is "a line is a line" so I'd say it's positive!!! I'd suggest you test again in the morning with FMU. If it was a positive test, when you test again in a day or two the line should get more visible! EEK! Good luck hun! I'll be waiting to see what you post!!! (Although if you were me you'd have already tested 10 times today, lol!) :blush:

Ahhhh!!! I couldn't wait and did 3 different branded tests - all came back with second lines or plus!!!! I'm pregnant! Yipeee!!!:happydance:

YAY HUN!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! Wooo-hoo!!! :happydance::headspin:

Congrats on your BFP :hugs:

Can all you November BFPers Please Send me some of your Water!!! Ill PM you my address :rofl:

Congratulations on your BFP. Send the rest of us lots of :dust:. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracious - November is a lucky lucky month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->