Am i pregnant! Please read!!!!!

I deffinatly see the Pink in the first pics hun. All i got to say is have a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

CONGRATS

I deffinatly see the Pink in the first pics hun. All i got to say is have a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

CONGRATS

thankyou so much i really hope this is it!!

went on canyouseealine.com and tweaked/converted it and you could see the lines on all three!!

doing a test each day now to see if it progresses

:hug:

Wow hoping its a bfp for you. Can I just check there not the babymad ones are they? Dont want to piss on anyones chips but mine where like that. Hoping you are though hun

Wow hoping its a bfp for you. Can I just check there not the babymad ones are they? Dont want to piss on anyones chips but mine where like that. Hoping you are though hun

hello nooo they not them ones!!!

:rofl:

Ah thank god (oops nearly swore lol) then big CONGRATS from me

hi hun defo bfps there! and definately pink congratulations :happydance: now if only my tests would go like that! x

i told you 5 hours ago it was pos when u text me

oh yeyyyy party love you xxxx

congratulations hun!!!!!!!!!so so happy for you!!! big hugs!!
if you take a clear blue one it'll tell you how far on you are....i can defo see lines...without a single tilt of the screen!!xx

congratulations hun!!!!!!!!!so so happy for you!!! big hugs!!
if you take a clear blue one it'll tell you how far on you are....i can defo see lines...without a single tilt of the screen!!xx

:cloud9:

they cheapies to

never seen a PINK line before! was amazed thats why i did it 3 times haha
didnt beleive it!!

seen a faint line for a few days just got darker today

OMG Lauraaaa wooooooooo hoooooooo!!!! So pleased for you!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"