Am I pregnant? What should I do? 7 days late. BFN.

Bry

Reaction score
Hey! new here..
But AF is 7 days late today, I usually get pretty bad PM symptoms 4 or 5 days before AF arrives. But nothing. During days 1-3 of my missed period I felt a little nauseous throughout the day, but never threw up. I haven’t felt like this since. I’ve been urinating lots, like at least 3 times an hour without drinking water, and the side of my right breast is really painful. My PM has mostly been milky watery, but constantly, or just a wet feeling. There were also little white things in my clear Cm this morning that looked like tiny pieces of toilet paper. I started taking HPT’s once I was 4 days late, all have been BFN. I tried 6 days early clear blue on day 4 of being late, and easy to use at home strips bought off Amazon since then. What’s going onnnn?

Can you upload a pic of the tests you took?

Can you upload a pic of the tests you took?
I will take a new one in the morning and post it here! The one I took this morning was definitely negative, held it up to the light and put a flashlight on it and it was straight white no line.

Symptoms sound like early pregnancy. But could also be PMS. Maybe you didn't ovulate or did but later in ur cycle.

Symptoms sound like early pregnancy. But could also be PMS. Maybe you didn't ovulate or did but later in ur cycle.
So I guess just wait for AF or BFP? Ughhhhh thank you for your reply!

So I guess just wait for AF or BFP? Ughhhhh thank you for your reply!
That's the only thing you can do, unless your GP will do blood work.
Good luck when you test again in the morning.

Does sound like pregnancy symptoms but also cud be AF.
Hard to say.

Like Jessa said maybe u O a bit later in ure cycle.

I guess all u can do is wait it out which I know is annoying.
Keep testing.
Hope u get answers soon?

Does sound like pregnancy symptoms but also cud be AF.
Hard to say.

Like Jessa said maybe u O a bit later in ure cycle.

I guess all u can do is wait it out which I know is annoying.
Keep testing.
Hope u get answers soon?
Thank you so much for your reply! It is quite annoying having to wait it out! But 8 days no AF, 2 more BFN. So weird.

C13AEAEC-1453-479F-A354-AA19CBE0C912.jpeg

Sorry to hear you are late and getting bfns! I experienced the same thing last month. I had one weird cycle just recently.

With my last cycle, I didnt decide to track or temp. I had spotting on expected AF day and got so excited. I tested, faint bfp the next day and was over the moon. Tested two days later negative. Then got bloods done a week later negative. I went to the doctors as I thought maybe it was an ectopic pregnancy and he suggested I get bloods done this week. Yesterday I woke up and AF arrived, 25 days late - i had similar symptoms to what you were experiencing, milky white cm, cramping, sore breasts on and off etc. However I wasnt pregnant :(

I will say ive lost alot of weight since Dec (15 kgs) and the dr and I are thinking that may have been the cause of it. However my weight has gone up and down for years and I have never skipped a period in my life. I have now booked a fertility appointment to check my hormone levels as I am worried they arent where they should be.

Sorry my story isnt one of hope, I really hope you get your bfp! However PMS and Pregnancy Symptoms are so similar, it can be really stressful trying to understand what your body is doing, particularly TTC.

Lots of baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->