Am I Pregnant?

icinapalici1

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am on 12 dpo and have tons of symptoms like: cramps in my lower belly, creamy wet CM and feel very tired etc. I know I had this a few cycles ago and it turned out to be BFN . I started charting this month and because I am new to this I was wondering if anyone here could take a look at it and tell me if they see a possibility that I might be pregnant this month. I have been TTC for 10 months and am getting really frustrated. Here is the link to my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d3f30

Thank you in advance for all your help

Your temps are still high so its a good sign. When I was pregnant I had all the same symptoms and then I have had them when I got a BFN too. Just watch your temps, if they stay up or go higher, then POAS. No real answer here but just have to wait and see. Sorry.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. Sorry to hear about you MC, it must be devastating after all the trying and finally getting the BFP. All i can say don't give up and be strong. I took a look at your chart and its quite similar to mine also the temperature on the 12DPO I really hope it stays up. I have no other charts from previous months as this is the first month i am charting so cannot compare what normally happens with me around 12DPO, we'll see. Important thing is to be patient and not to test to early. I wish you lot o strenght. Take care. x

I am 12dpo also and experiencing the same things. My chart is all messed up this month. due to taking clomid. ff friend said I ovulated on day 8 and fertility monitor said I peaked on day 11. And clearblue people said if you read a peak using clomid its accurate so I had to change my ovulation date. Now I have missed some temp times due to over sleeping and then jumping up! but for the last 4 days my temps have been up. As long as your temps are up after ovulation your good. Best of luck to you I will look at your chart in a second I just wanted to write this real quick!!

I cant tell because it doesn't show when you ovulated or show your coverline. So you don't know if your temp is high or low.

I am in the same boat.

We have been TTC for 10 months now, and my period is at least 1 week late. I'd gotten very discouraged and stopped writing down when it came, which was stupid. I now know to start doing all the extra stuff like tracking my temperature and maybe even buying an ovulation test? I don't know.

What I do know is that I've had diarrhea for 3 weeks, always worse after eating, but no other 'sickness' symptoms. I was absolutely exhausted for 2 weeks and wired for the next and now my tiredness seems to fluctuate. My breasts are sore but not unbearably so, and my areolae seem darker. I've had lower abdominal cramping and lower back aches. I'm also more moody - I've cried a few times in the last few weeks. Also, my skin was incredibly oily for 2 weeks but seems back to normal now.

But I took HPTs 3 days ago and again yesterday (both 'clear blue early variety) and it seemed like there was the faintest of all 'yes' lines - so faint that I'm not sure I wasn't willing it into existence. Then I took a 'first response' test tonight and that one is definitely a BFN.

I'm seeing my doctor in 4 days but this waiting is stressful - if I'm not pregnant, I wish my period would come so that I know when to try again! Plus, I still keep hoping I might be pregnant because I've seen enough posts on the web by people who had multiple BFNs when they were pregnant that I've got this insane hope still. Gah!

Any advice would be appreciated. This is my first post, I've just joined, so I hope I posted in the right place.

I'm in a similar situation, my period became erratic had a small bleed when going to loo with tender breasts, then I had a few days of cramps and some discharge on,y in the morning, period is late but refused to do HPT as am due tests for PCOS & other things but decided yesterday to do HPT and it was positive, going to docs on Friday, trying not to get too excited but so hope we both get the news we so want!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->