Am i pregnant

crackerjack

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This is my first time posting so fairly new to all this.

I came off BC on 25th February to TTC, in saying this I had missed a couple of pills from that pack, as we werent too concerned whether i fell pregnant or not, i finished halfway through the pack. Even whilst on the pill i suffered breakthrough bleeding each month, although out this down to having womb erosions.

anyway, after stopping on 25/02, i started a withdrawal bleed on 28/02, ( had intercourse this day also), bleeding lasted until 04/04, was completely like my usual periods, heavy from the word go.

Before BC my cycles were always bang on the same date each month, around a 28 day cycle.
Taking this into consideration i would prob have been ovulating around the 14th of the month. We had intercourse, 14th, 15th, 19th and 20th of this month (march)
On Friday past there (20th) i woke to some very light bleeding, pale pink in colour, almost like a discharge with a tint of colour. I though this was maybe AF starting, so i inserted a tampon. i removed this a couple of hours later, very little on it, and bleeding had stopped.
Saturday-I had nothing
Sunday- Half a day of the same pale pink bleeding which was only noticable when i wiped after the loo.
Monday- Nothing.
Tuesday- Very light, off and on throughout the day. Light brown/ pink in colour.
Wednesday, Thursday- A heavier flow bright red now, although no pad needed. As soon as i woke on thursday morning i felt nauseous
Friday ( today)- I woke to a dark coloured blood, seemed more than what there has been ( although that would be normal, as i have been layng down all night), and inserted at tampax. I have no cramps, which i have had mildly since last week. feel somewhat sick/nauseous, and have a weird taste in my mouth. I also feel drained, tired like i have never felt before, despite having a good nights sleep. i was like this yesterday too.

I dont know whether because i so desperately want to conceive that i am trying to believe what is my AF may in fact be decidual or implantation bleeding.

my next period after the first withdrawal bleed after stopping BC I had estimated would have been around the 28th, although this first spotting started on 20th. only 15 days after the last one ended, and 8 days befotre the next one should have started.

all opinions much appreciated.

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB!

The only way to know for sure is to take a test. :hugs: Good luck.

welcome to the site.. I had something similar happen to me. Have you went to the doctor yet to have a blood test done to see if you are pregnant?? The at home urine test may not show up yet because your hormones may not be that prominent. I started having some light bleeding, and some brownish colored discharge when i used the bathroom. Went to the hospital actually because i knew there was a chance of pregnancy and was terrified to have a miscarriage (i have had two miscarriages prior) they done blood work and sure enough i was pregnant!!! They explained the bleeding to be like you said implantation bleeding and that the brownish blood was just old blood. Hope this helps you and good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->