Am I pregnant?

Babybeanjan27

TTC #1
Reaction score
On January 27th I lost my beautiful baby bean. Sept 7th was the due date of my bean, and I cannot help but wonder what life could have been.

Anyways, this month has been a bit hectic. I got carsick for the first time in my life, I have been nauseous randomly, my stomach feels full and a bit stiff. I did have my "period" which was strange in itself. No cramps, very unusual for me, bleeding was dark to light to middle on various days.

More info:

My "real" period was on August 5th. Partner and I were intimate on the 8th & 9th, 24th, 25th, 26th. Not sure exactly what day I ovulated but it is between the 21st-26th. I had what I thought was my period on the 26th & 27th. It was all super light and only when I wiped. I didn't actually start to bleed regularly until the 5th of Sept with no cramps only one day of horrible back ache.

Symptoms:

Irritability, moodiness (snapped on my loved ones several times, I am not an angry person!), nausea, no cramping during period, peeing more than usual, headaches (not a headache person), tighter stomach, gas, emotional, tender breasts when I lay on them, sleep is constantly disturbed and I am a deep sleeper, discharge was non existent for a week straight, overly tired.

Store bought pregnancy tests have ruled out pregnancy. Today, Sept 11th I took one and it was negative. I am going to the doctors on the 18th. It could be an ulcer as I have had some stomach problems in the past. I will keep you all updated, but what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->