Am I pregnant?

letbemommy

Reaction score
So I haven't posted on here in a while but I need some questioned answered and was hoping that you guys could help me out with it. So few months ago me and my boyfriend stopped trying to have a baby. I am not on birth control and he doesn't use condoms so we have just used the "pull out" technique, yes I know that it isn't the best source of protection but it is what we do. Anyways I normally have a 40 day cycle. I never had my period and went to the hospital bout 3 weeks ago and turned out I had a infection and that caused a bit of bleeding i believe and even if it was my period it was nothing at all. Like I was only changing out tampons because I had too. Well now I am extremely exhausted, like I walk up the steps and I am exhausted, my boobs have been uber sore. I get a sicky feeling after I eat, my lower back has been killing me, I am bloated and a new thing is that if i press on my stomach right above my public bone there is a lump, i have never noticed it until just this week. I am 5'3 and weigh 98 lbs so I am pretty tiny and can feel stuff easily. I took a home test about two weeks ago and it came back negative however my symptoms didn't really show up til about a week and a half ago and exhaustion this week. Also I have been extremely moody, like 'Im happy one moment then the next wanting to rip someones head off, and i'm so bloated some of my pants are getting tight!!!!!! Help me out ladies?

It sounds promising hun, have you took a test since the one you took 2 weeks ago? xx

You definitely need to take another test. Either you are pregnant or there is something else going on. I would say take a test and call your doctor.

I was getting crazy emotional this week and I ended up coming on.
I have had 3 periods in 5.5 weeks since stopping my pill though so my emotions could also be from that.
I would not go by just symptoms alone as when I was pregnant with my daughter I had no early symptoms whereas the previous months I had everything
I'm not trying to be negative I'm just throwing out other explanations for ur situation as iv been there
Take another test with fmu and see what that says, if negative and no sign of af then wait a week and retest so its been 4 weeks with no af and then maybe go see ur doc? X

I took a test friday morning and guess what? Faint positive! I even looked up pictures on the internet of positives with that brand and some of them looked exactly like mine! RIght now I am scared out of my mind but my boyfriend is assuring me that it will all be okay. Going to retest monday and if same results it is doctor time.

Ohk, so on the 20th, my boyfriend I got drunk, and oops,.... there it is, the first time he didn't pull out, ever since then, he hasn't pulled out, and we have a LOT of sex. Now here my period is due on Nov 1st and I am slowly pulling my hair out thinking I could be pregnant.. Not many symptoms... I've been sleeping like crazy, eating more, a couple headaches here and there, and now I got this milky like discharge, that I can't remember if I have all the time or not.. I have NO clue of an ovulation day .. but I used the ov calculator a low and behold my "possible" ov day was October 21st, I've been reading all kinds of crap, and Its taking everything in me not to run to the drugstore with wet hair to get a test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->