am i pregnant?

annababy

Reaction score
Hi.. OK I'll make this as quick as possible. I have 2 kids 10 and 15. I'm not on any birth control and I am married. After my last child I gained weight and cycles became very irregular. However I recently lost about 25lbs and they have regulated again. On march 8th-11th was my last regular period. On April 1- 4th I had spotting. 1 tampon per day with just a brownish pink lil spot on the tip when I removed it. That's all. That started about a Week before my period was actually due on the 6th. On the 7th I got a negative test and assumed that was it. Today is the 14th and I've been cramping, but no period. Surely the test would have shown positive the day after my period was due. What do you guys think? We don't use birth control just the withdrawal method. Have had a few close calls and not sures lately. there were 5 years between my last 2 and my 2nd was conceived after weight loss also.

You could be.. It isn't unusual for women to bleed a little while being pregnant or to have false negatives for the first few months. If you are cramping though I would say to give it another week or so to see if you AF is just late. If you are trying then best of wishes for you!!

I cramped off an on yesterday.. still no AF. No cramps yet this morning.

Have you checked up there to see what your cm looks like or if there is any spotting that wont come out yet? One thing I have noticed for me is that when my AF comes I get swollen inside there, sorry for tmi but its good info to use, so maybe you should check to see if anything has changed at all.

Yes I have.. spotting is totally gone. Cervix is kindof soft, not too high, not too low. Creamy cm but not a whole lot of it. May wait about another week and if no change, do another test.

That sounds a little like what has been happening to me this month! Lol I had 3 days of spotting but it was only noticeable when I checked or put a tampon in. After the second day I realized that it is pointless to waste my tampons just yet. Though mine came a week after my af was due :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->