Am I Pregnant?!

bushbabykatie

Reaction score
Hi

My period was due on 3rd November and never came (5 days late now) when it's usually on time, so I naturally automatically thought I best do a pregnancy test in the afternoon. I took it and the line came in the control window straight away as it should. After a couple of minutes I couldn't see any line in the test window, so thought I wasn't pregnant but after looking at it again 5 minutes later, there was a fine line in the test window. It says to not look at it 10 minutes after, but this was between 5-6 minutes after. My last period was on 4th October until 8th October and the last time I was intimate with my partner was 26th October to be specific as we don't have a lot of us time. Surely it wouldn't show this early even if I was, considering it will be 2 weeks tomorrow I was last with my partner. I've attached a picture of the test. I'm really confused and I can't get a doctors appointment until Thursday!!

Attachments

• IMG_4315[1].jpg
    IMG_4315[1].jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 55
Looks like a line to me ... Congrats!

I think you are! That line is not even faint! And it's totally possible to get a positive two weeks after you're last intimacy. Congratulations.

That looks like without a doubt positive to me. Even it being outside of the time limit because it doesn't have the characteristics of an evap (same thickness of the control + it has color-- not faint at all). So congrats! You are pregnant!

Could you actually be further along? If you got pregnant from intimacy on the 26th, that would mean you probably ovulated around cd 22, which is kind of late unless you have long cycles.

I think that's positive! Is that a tesco test? If it is I used them and even at 14dpo the line only came about 5 minutes after. I say congrats!!

Ooo someone who has a similar problem to me! My LMP was 2nd oct for 7 days, according to my app i wasnt fertile so dtd 23rd, waited for my period on the 1st that didn't come! Couldn't believe it! I found a website with a due date calculator that goes from conception. God knows when i ovulated, must've caught the tail end to get pregnant that quick! Sounds like you're the same. Looks good n strong to me though, congrats!!! :) xxx

Thank you everyone :) I'm just shocked that tests can tell so soon after becoming pregnant. I will take another one tomorrow morning as soon as I get up, so I will have more of a confirmation. I had my little boy 7 months ago via c section, so I'm more worried about that really (should have probably been more careful)!!! But I will be happy if I'm pregnant nevertheless :) I wouldn't be further along because I have a period log app and I can record intimacy on it too which I've done :) This test is a Tesco one. I've got the other one I'm using tomorrow morning, so I will see then!!!

I definitely think :bfp: after my experience with tesco tests! Line takes longer to show but definitely there! I look forward to your update :D

So it turns out I am pregnant. I did the clear blue and it says 1-2, so around 4 weeks. I'm in shock since I only had my 2nd 7 months ago!!

Looks pretty positive to me! :) I have a 10 month old son and am 17 weeks pregnant so here if you need to chat!

I have a 18 week old ds and am 4 weeks pregnant... I had a c section too so understand the worry. Congratulations!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thank you everyone :) it's good to know there's lots of support and there's no need to be scared because of the c-section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->