Am i pregnant??

beckie1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i really need some advice.

We have had problems conceiving for well over 2 year now (long story) anyway i am only a few days away from AF and my cervix is extremely high, infact its that high and in a weird position that i cant even feel the opening AT ALL! Could this be a positive sign? 2 days ago it was low, yesterday it was further back from the day before and today it is super high.

My boobs are so sore, extremely vainy, my back hurts (My 12 hour shift yesterday did not make that any better) i feel really nauseaus and have done since a few days after ov. Soooo confused 😓😓😓.

Would my cervix still be low if i wasnt pg after ov or will it come back down again if af is still coming ..... 😓😓😓😓

Oh and i generally only have dinner and tea... Im not always hungry on a morning. But over the past few days i am eating loads and i am always hungry!!! Plus i have started needing the toilet more (not sure if its because i am trying to drink more fluids) it is 10:45am in the uk and i have been to the toilet 4x already... Ive only had one cup of tea... Just to put that into perspective a little bit.

Any help or support would be grately appreciated and i would love to hear how your journey is going 😊😊 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->