Am I pregnant??

JessieRusling

Reaction score
I’m currently 5dpo and I’m pretty sure I’m going crazy! I’m experiencing unusual symptoms for myself personally. I’m peeing 10x more than usual, I’m incredibly incredibly hungry all the time, super gassy! Been feeling nauseous and crampy, extremely tired. I’m not sure if any of these signs are telling me something or not? I really hope I’m pregnant and I have a gut feeling I am but I really don’t want to get my hopes up. So having a rant on here might make me feel better if I’m not the only one going through this!

It would be unlikely to be pregnancy symptoms as you dont ussually implant till around 9dpo x but you never know if you ovulated early you may be further in your cycle than you think x

Our bodies can send us crazy can't they?
It's a bit early for some big time pregnancy symptoms yet...
Some people claim to feel implantation (which happens around 9dpo) by getting crampy and feeling twinges or pulling sensations...

Lots of sticky dust for you xo

I’ve done so much research and I understand that even if I did convince I wouldn’t be pregnant yet. Just really weird experiencing these symptoms :o I’m driving myself crazy waiting so thought it would be nice to chat with others.. unless I am going crazy

Often we get these things all the time, but because we are much more aware of them when we're TTC we think we're experiencing things for the first time lol...

I did a frozen embryo transfer 3 days ago - I feel your pain, I'm analyzing every single twinge or twitch right now too. xoxo

Isn’t it horrible! The body really is frustrating when it wants to be, but I am patiently waiting for AF to show herself! And I will be testing the day she is suppose to arrive as my periods are quite regular, fingers crossed ����
It’s nice to have people to talk to, my partner thinks I’m literally going crazy ��

Everywhere I have read says that anything before implantation is too early because natural body hormones and blah blah blah. I'm not sure what this month will bring for me personally, but I joined this site specifically because I started having sore bbs after 2 dpo! This has never happened to me before so I was trying to research if maybe progesterone levels change during conception versus any other month, but had no luck finding anything.

It’s interesting doing all the research, but at the end of the day you just have to listen to your body! I’m 7dpo now, I’m just hoping AF doesn’t show next week.

Good luck to you JennBug :D

Implantation can occur anytime between 6-12dpo, with the average being 9-10dpo. Any symptoms before that are just the results of your hormones doing their thing. I usually take it as a sign of a "strong" ovulation. :)

You're, what, 11dpo now? How are the symptoms going? Have you tested yet?

Sorry I’ve been a way for a couple days! 12dpo, tested this morning :D and I took another one a few hours later and same result so IF I’m not going crazy and seeing things.. then I knew what I was experiencing wasn’t normal for me! I just had a gut feeling

Attachments

• 2F5D61A0-4303-4026-A73C-983F7A1F5A87.jpg
    2F5D61A0-4303-4026-A73C-983F7A1F5A87.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 59
Jessie! I have not replied on this thread but followed just to see how you wound up! Looks like a faint bfp to me! I'm kind of experiencing the same thing. I'm approximately 5dpo and going crazy! This is my first cycle on Clomid and I'm symptom spotting like crazy! I had cramps yesterday, and I rarely get cramps. I usually don't ovulate so this whole month has been such a weird time for me. New things I've never experienced, or never noticed I have experienced. I know I'm just noticing things I probably have every other month, or just ovulation symptoms, and that it is too early anyways, but its SO hard!! Anyways, happy to see the faint bfp and hope that it gets darker for you! (It may be dark, my computer screen is messed up so I might just not be seeing it all the way! Haha!)

Its okay you&#8217;re not going crazy! I honestly just had this feeling that something was going on inside me but apparently it was to early to tell :o now I&#8217;m here with a faint positive!! And yes it&#8217;s faint :D I will keep you guys updated! I&#8217;ll be taking more <3
And good luck to you!

Gut feelings can be very strong and often turn out to be right keep us updated

Today’s test :D

Attachments

• C9D12569-6AF0-401D-8CF2-467FF51A4EFB.jpg
    C9D12569-6AF0-401D-8CF2-467FF51A4EFB.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 63
Some people just know. They just have an inkling and they're right. Congratulations :)

Doctor confirmed! I&#8217;m definitely pregnant :D goes to show how in tune we are with our body and when we know.. we know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->