Am I pregnant?

Cailla

Reaction score
I am on day 58 of my cycle, with an average of 42 days per cycle. I had a very small amount of bleeding 3 days ago and some super light spotting yesterday (nothing in between the 2 days). I am super constipated (sorry for the tmi), exhausted, lower back pain, twinges of cramps (nowhere near as bad as period cramps), and bloated. I feel it may be too early to test though.

A test is the only way to know. When I was pregnant with daughter, the only thing that was different was I had stronger/more painful cramps than I usually do before AF comes. Other women report that their cramping wasn't as bad as usual. So, symptoms vary from woman to woman and can be caused by any number of things, and that's why the test is the only way to know. Good luck!!

Am I pregnant?
So lately I’ve been having a lot of pregnancy type symptoms. I can see the veins very clearly in my breast and areolas. Also they’re more visible in my legs and arms. They’re not super sore but I’ve never had sore breast when I pms. I’ve been nauseous and I’ve only thrown up a few times. I’m super bloated and sometimes I go pee a lot and sometimes I go normal but I pee a lot when I do go. I have very irregular periods sometimes I can go 6+ months without having one. I started cramping today and last week I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. But it was only after a week or two after what I think would have been conception. Did I just test too early or could these be something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->