Am I pregnant?!

Emiiily

Reaction score
Your Open Question: Is this pregnancy or what?

Okayy so I had sex on 3rd January on day 14 of my cycle-unprotected. I was three days late. When I started to bleed (saturday) it was bright red, thin and not incredibly heavy but more than spotting on and off between that, nothing and a little bit of pale pink spotting (with some little clots in the toilet on one of the times I went). Sunday was the same but slightly heavier (this time no clots), Monday was the same as Sunday an yesterday I thought I had stopped until I pooped and a bit came out like spotting, and then that was very on and off until about ten last night, except when I had a moment where a lot came out but again very thin and red. I put a tampon in to see last night and there was barely anything on it from overnight. I've had no more except about three hours ago and then about half an hour ago Ive spotted slightly but again it's only when I wipe, but the whole of this has been Painfree and crampless, which is odd because my period usually hurts a lot. It's a different colour, consistency and flow to my period and I could have sworn I was pregnant as I started getting some of the symptoms. I didn't test as I was gonna wait a week to see if I didn't start my period, which I didn't get any of my tell-tale signs of coming on. It doesn't feel like my period, so what is it? I went to my doctor on Monday and he said 'wait and see what happens' so what do you think it is? I would now be 5 weeks pregnant. I'm gonna wait for a week or so to test as if it's decidual bleeding my hormones will be out of whack anyway as that's what causes it, so.. Opinions/past experience please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->