Am I psyching myself out or...?

Reidfidleir

Reaction score
So I'm always concerned about earlyish labor due to my track record.
My first came spontaneously at 36+1.
My second my water broke at 37+5 (was eventually induced to birth her at 38+1)

The spacing between those children was about 26.5 months.
This is my third and my due date will make it a 21 month age gap.

My baby is head down as of 31 weeks. I am 33+2 now. I know it's not engaged quite yet. I feel lower but don't necessarily look dropped yet. Although back and pelvic pain has been my biggest complaint this pregnancy, this week it seems worse.
I noticed tonight that I am producing colostrum. I never noticed this before either of my other births. (Yes I know this can occur at different weeks depending on the woman)
So I guess I'm just concerned that this baby will be coming early too. I was hoping to get to at least 38 weeks or more. (Had nursing issues with both at first. Second was later and therefore stronger and easier).

With my first, he was head down by 32 weeks and like I said he came 4 weeks later.
With my second, she was head down I think by 34 weeks or so? I can't quite remember. But she came at 38.

I have regular Braxton hicks but they're not painful at all and are pretty normal.

Blah. So anyway. Do you think I have a reason to be concerned about another early birth or am I overthinking things?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"