Am I psyching myself out??

moulinrunner

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So, last Saturday (November 12th) was day 10 of my cycle, and I got a big fat positive on my CB Digital Ovulation Predictor (yay!). DH and I BD'd that afternoon and twice the next day (once in the morning, once in the early evening). :sex: On Sunday (13th), the test was negative.

I'm now worried we didn't do it enough because I feel like I'm not getting any symptoms that other ladies seem to have! Do you think I have a shot???

Ever since then, I've been getting some headaches... Yesterday I had some weird rumbling in my stomach like when you're hungry (but without actually feeling hungry)... Some cramping, and today I had some cream CM when I checked with my finger... but no actual discharge in my panties or anything. I also don't have the "I feel pregnant" maternal instinct like so many ladies seem to get right away!

Am I just psyching myself out?

Thanks ladies!!!

I think you did it plenty, my doctor actually said to do it every other day so there were more sperm so i am sure you more than covered it. My best friend just got a BFP and had 0 symptoms dont count yourself out until the witch shows up :) baby dust GL

I think you did it plenty, my doctor actually said to do it every other day so there were more sperm so i am sure you more than covered it. My best friend just got a BFP and had 0 symptoms dont count yourself out until the witch shows up :) baby dust GL

Thank you!!! I really appreciate you responding! I've been so paranoid about drinking coffee and wine... even exercising... i know it's my first month, but i'm so eager!

How about you? What's your story? :)

i was not NTNP for about 4 months and we have been trying now for 2!!! i was the same way i was working out 5 days a week and pretty much stopped, i havent stopped drinking but have cut back!!! Its def a tough place and is ever consuming, but i try to stay as positive as possible becuase being upset isnt going to change the outcome!!! GL and lots of baby dust!!!

Symptoms.... I don't think they mean all that much. I've been pregnant 3 times and never really felt much differnt until after I missed my period. So I wouldn't worry about that.

Does seem like you did it enough once you got a positive and hope you did it before as well since that will actually give you a better chance. (something about sperm needing to be in there at least 12 hours b/4 egg bc they go thru some kind of change) good luck and hope you get that BFP

Thanks ladies!

As an update, most cramping has gone away.. Yesterday at 5dpo, I was INCREDIBLY TIRED but didn't fall asleep until late because of errands, etc.

At the end of 4DPO, my nipples became incredibly erect and painful... My breasts feel the same, though. Today at 6DPO, I'm still experiencing sensitive, erect, and painful nipples... No spotting, nausea, or cramping anymore, though!

Thoughts???

At this point, (11 months trying) I have learned to not symptom spot. It gets to where everything looks like a symptom. I find my period gives me a lot of pregnancy like symptoms so I can't go by symptoms.

I'm with rdy4number2. My symptoms every month seem so convincing. I think the month I don't have all those symptoms will be the lucky month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->