Am i really expecting

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Okay so was on deppo and got a bit of spotting on 24th may got a positive test about 25th may but n
Ot pregnant on a digi so discareded got major symptom in june and july 2nd re tested all faint positives went to gp end of july and he confirmed a positive is a positive so he put that spotting as lmp for a date but ive been booked with midwive and had some light spotting for a few days this week midwives wernt concerned ive got us on tuesday but ive confinced my self theres gonna be nothing there am i just being paranoid altho days of feeling super pregnant ive gained 2.2 lb in like 3 weeks and its all just in a bump shape am i being silly xx

Did your gp do a urine pregnancy test or bloods?

He did urine but faint as i didnt see gp till what he put it at was 11 weeks + but no heavy bleeding i had bleedinh wiyh my ds3 for first 5 months and he is perfect but ive not bleed ive spotted a few times but for like hours roughter then days just so paraniod im gonna get to the scan and nothing all tho i feel super pregnant like this is my 4 child if its viable so kno the pregnant feeling and im super showing not bloating in my head if i am ptegnant im further along the this date most probley not by a lot but if the spotting they took as my lmp it could have been ib but too early for digi its just been a super crazy experience as we was planning to come off the injectio as it was due a few days after the spotting to try for baby number 4 due to not bleeding or spotting at all the two years i was on the deppo i knew something wasnt too right xx

Hmm its hard to say without blood work. Ive had light tests that were unfortunately chemical pregnancies but ive also had spotting with this pregnancy at 5 weeks 14 weeks and 16 weeks. Ive thankfully been ok since.

I think you need blood work doing. My tests always went dark as the pregnancy progressed. If you are not heavily bleeding though and feel pregnant then yes id say you are. How many weeks are you? X

From the doctors estimation and midwives im roughtly 12 weeks and 5 days

I think if you were 12 weeks 5 days you would have a dark positive. I know you hear about the hook effect but my tests have always been dark. Have you retested since?

I tested through the whole of july and there was a progression and they deffinatly was there like you didnt have to squint and came up straight away and the whole dark of it is the thing thats scaring me gp wont do bloods as got more then one positive and his one came back positive

Ive just had a peep through your old posts and i can certainly see lines on sone of your tests but for me personally i dont think id have considered myself pregnant from them as some look very much like evaps. Im sorry im not intending to come across as rude or hurtful but i can understand why you feel anxious if you are basing the pregnancy purely on those tests, i really feel the gp should have done bloods considering you are on the depo and youre tests were so faint. Everything crossed that you just have a very shy baby in there

The deppo run out the 1st of june so now three months since it was due its like all the test had colour so couldnt be evaps as they all stayed its just so frustraighting as we told the gp and he was like a possitive test is a possitive no matter how faint but clearly now at 12 weeks i cant have a chemical but even midwive wasnt worried me and my partner havent got our hopes up but hopefully go to us on tuesday and they can shed sone light but someone joked about it could just be my bodys reaction to oposite gender as we have 5 boys so we just gotta wait and see x

Can't you test again now? At nearly 13 weeks surely you would know more definitively? I would say if you had even a faint positive now then it would be positive as you couldn't keep having faint lines for this long after a chemical. And if it shows up positive then don't worry about trying to date it as that's what the scan is for.

The gp did one at 11+5 weeks and it was a positive but its so confusing as never had anything like this before but i feel so pregnant being my fourth baby my belly is growing i was 77.2 on visit to gp at 11+5 and weighted again at midwive at 12+3 at 79.4 and ive not ate assesively if anything ive ate less as been on holiday and never really sat down long enough to eat a full meal and thats alot of weight in two weeks but how big i look its like im carrying twins as twins run in my family so i dunno if that would affect the test maybe im just so confused i just dont wanna go to the scan on tuesday and they say that i was never pregnant as got plenty of possitive test on all different brands so couldnt be the test and havent had a period or bleed i had spotting at 12 weeks for a few hours but nothing so its so frustraighting

I would say you'll be ok at the scan hun. Let us know :)

I will do cos if it dosent work out it might help another lady in my situation im really hoping it does as it dosent make sence other ways xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->