Am I really pregnant?

justwanttruth

Reaction score
So I have no idea how soon I'll get a reply, but for the past few days, I have been wondering if I am pregnant. I am not TTC because we are both only 19 and it is a very new relationship.

I have an app on my phone that tracks my period and also has an ovulation predictor on it as well. My boyfriend and I did the deed right before my predicted ovulation day. I found that out a week afterwards and started getting these really uncomfortable stomach cramps. I figured I just ate something that messed with my stomach because my body doesn't like a lot of different food.

Now it is 13 dpo and am supposed to start my period tomorrow. I still have the cramps almost everyday along with backaches and my boobs are extremely tender. The tenderness is what is really making me think that I am pregnant because my boobs almost never get sore. Also I keep on feeling almost like little bubbles in my stomach but not little bubbles. I am also noticing that I'm extremely tired all the time. All I want to do is sleep and eat. Oh and I am so used to small meals and I am wanting to gorge on food all the time the past few days.

Any help would be awesome. Thank you!

The only way to know is to take a test. We can't tell you if you're pregnant or not. Take one and let us know :)

Thanks I an debating on testing today or waiting till tomorrow to see if my period comes.

If you want to ease your mind, I would just take one today. Since your period is tomorrow, if you are pregnant it will most definitely show up

A test will most likely show positive by now. Good luck!

I'd just go ahead and test. I tested 5 days before my missed period with my daughter! Let us know!

The girls are right. You can test npw sweetie . If negative, im only saying since u said ur not ttc and in a very new relationship. Maybe have a discussion about birth control until you both are on the same page :). Good luck hun

If you are worried about the costs, dollar store pregnancy tests work just as well as brand names. Let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->