Am i really pregnant??

jane23

Mum & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just joint this site a few mins ago so im new to all this ...lol :thumbup:
On tuesday i was 8dpo so i couldn't wait any longer to tested, and it was a faint positive i even took a pic to keep as we've been ttc for 19months now...anyway today im 10dpo and i tested again this morning and it was negative, i just wanted to no if this has happen to any1 before??
What could this be?
Why would this happen?
Or could i still really be pregnant?
Pls help me guys :hug:
P.S Af is due monday so i will test again fingers crossed Af doesn't turn up x

Could've been an evaporation line on 8dpo, or it could've been that your urine was too diluted. Did you use first morning peepee on 10dpo? If not, that could've been the case.
Good luck!! xx

Hmmmm how long did you have to wait for a result on 8dpo? It might've been an evap. As you say, leave it a few days and try again :) xx

It had shown up with in 2-3mins as packet said....because i couldn't believe even tho ive been preg before i was reading the pack over and over again to make sure it right and i was guessing it was right at the time but until i tested again today, so im not to sure what to think other then testing again on sunday or monday.

Might've just been over diluted pee then, false positives are pretty rare I think. Best of luck though, really hope you get the result you want :D xx

what tests were you using? frers have been having disappearing positives lately. and blue dye tests are known to pretty much always have some faint line. fx'd you get your bfp. :)

I used boots own brand on 8dpo then on 10dpo i used clear blue digital saying not pregnant....but when i opened the digital i see two strips and only 1 strip had a dark line and 1 had a fiant line and the other strip had nothing on it, so dont no what going on. lol :(

well. first off, disregard opening the clearblue, they always have two lines. second, idk the first brand, but HUN! go buy an answer brand test (in the orange box, it's WAY more reliable than frer right now, and it's pretty much EXACTLY the same) you probably got a negative on the clearblue because they're really not sensitive!!! i'd recommend only using a clearblue after you got a strong positive on a pink dye test, just to confirm the positive. but theyre not reliable for early testing!!! when can you get another test???

Might've just been over diluted pee then, false positives are pretty rare I think. Best of luck though, really hope you get the result you want :D xx

Yup. It's more likely to have had a false negative on the second test than a false positive on the first one, although as others have mentioned, evap lines are possible.

Here's info on why a digital will always have two lines even when it's negative.
https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/digitalsecret.html

if u didn't use first wee u prob wouldn't get a positive. I remember getting a BFP on 12 dpo on an IC, when i tested on 13 DPO with clear blue i got a BFN as i used afternoon wee! But i was preggers, good luck, lest us klnow x

well. first off, disregard opening the clearblue, they always have two lines. second, idk the first brand, but HUN! go buy an answer brand test (in the orange box, it's WAY more reliable than frer right now, and it's pretty much EXACTLY the same) you probably got a negative on the clearblue because they're really not sensitive!!! i'd recommend only using a clearblue after you got a strong positive on a pink dye test, just to confirm the positive. but theyre not reliable for early testing!!! when can you get another test???

I live in the uk and i cant remember seeing a test box beeing orange.. but i do have another clear blue digital and another boots brand test to use so i may just hold out till monday because this morning i got a till bit of blood not dark but it not what i normally see and it 4days early so im not to sure what to think.x

if u didn't use first wee u prob wouldn't get a positive. I remember getting a BFP on 12 dpo on an IC, when i tested on 13 DPO with clear blue i got a BFN as i used afternoon wee! But i was preggers, good luck, lest us klnow x

I really hope so...19months ttc is a long time and im sort of getting feed up with BFN...lol:cry:

If you have taken a test and it is a negative - i doubt you are pregnant. However, wait until your period is late - i normally say at least a week, then test again. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->