Am I really that big?

zlrckbdp

Reaction score
How big do I look?
I'm so done with the rude comments, obviously I was never skinny, but just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean you can call me fat to my face :cry:

OH does such a good job at making me feel better, I'm so thankful for him and my mom. If I didn't have them I'd have a mental break down. I have never been treated so badly by people in my life.. all because my bump is huge..:cry:
2011 222.jpg
This was taken at 25 weeks..
How far along do I look?

U look fine for 25 weeks I don't understand why people would need to be so rude :/ just ignore them and embrace your bump x

I don't know about bump sizes tbh but I think your bump is cute! and you dont look fat! Only stupid and jealous people talking like that.
cheer up hun :hugs:

Your not big at all Hun. I was bigger then that at 25 weeks. Screw what people think, anyway to put their 2cents in i reckon.
You look stunning, lovely baby bump :flow:

You're perfect sized :) Honestly, I was bigger than that at 25 weeks. I completely understand the rude comments! I'm really small in height so my bump sticks out so far and I get them all the time and it upsets me too. But theres nothing much anyone can do about it unfortunately :nope:

If you ever wanna talk, feel free to PM me!

I would say you look maybe just 1 or 2 weeks ahead of what you are,that's all:) I don't think there is a 'big' or 'small' bump for x amount of weeks any. We just compare and then sorta get a picture in our mind about the bump size we 'should' be i think..

I wouldn't take any notice :flower: everyone is different shapes and sizes even when pregnant! Looks like my bumps gonna be same size as yours when I'm 25 weeks as I'm close already at 23! :haha:

You girls are all so wonderful!!! :hugs:
Why can't you all live in my town? :haha:
Thank you all for making my day :hugs:

Your bump is so cute! I think it's the perfect size for the amount of weeks you are :flower:

your bump is lovely dont let people get you down hun they no idea what they talking about :hugs:

It's such a neat round bumpy!

I don't see anything wrong, your bump looks like the right size for 25 weeks hun.
Just ignore people, they obviously only want to try and bring people down with them :flow:

Your bump is lovely! I would love to have a bigger bump! Its beautiful dont let people put a downer on this experience for you, it sounds like the only people you should pay attention of is your OH and your mum!

Looks lovely , if anything i'm jealous of it :haha: !

Your bump is fine. You don't look fat. Ignore other people and enjoy your pregnancy.

Honestly i've seen people WAY bigger than you are. I didn't mean that in any kinda rude way, clearing that up. I'm sure your bump is a beautiful bump, it just means your LO is growing big & strong :D

I don't look that much smaller than yu and I'm only 19 weeks... My grandma keeps asking me if I have 2 in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->