Am I really that big?

awee don't feel bad you look like the perfect size for 25 weeks, here I'll show you one of me at 25 weeks. BTW when are you due? I am March 1 2012 I think I am just a few days behind you

Attachments

• IMG_20111114_143356.jpg
    IMG_20111114_143356.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
Do not listen to any of those people! They are just jerks who need to get lives!! You look smaller then most do at this time so don't let it phase you sweetie.

awee don't feel bad you look like the perfect size for 25 weeks, here I'll show you one of me at 25 weeks. BTW when are you due? I am March 1 2012 I think I am just a few days behind you

That's a beautiful bump you have :flower:

by any chance are you having a boy? because i think that would prove the carry high/low theory if you were, because notice how your bump seems a lot lower than mine, I am having a girl.

You look lovely and I wish mine looked like that! Don't worry about other peoples comments. :hugs:

I looked like that at 25 weeks, people can shove their comments up their hairy backside! Rude c*nts. People can never call me fat and think to get away with it because im pregnant :gun:

you look fine,,! i looked the same at 25 and now they want to take test to see if everything is ok ,,

by any chance are you having a boy? because i think that would prove the carry high/low theory if you were, because notice how your bump seems a lot lower than mine, I am having a girl.

I have no clue :shrug:
I'm staying team yellow!
I do have a feeling I'm having a little boy though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back