Am I really this baby crazed?

I do this! Even when I get my AF I'll still be symptom spotting, and I don't even want to get pregnant yet! I think deep down there is part of me that is eager to get baby making :blush:

I highly doubt I have gone one month without symptom spotting. The number of pregnancy tests i've done (with AF arriving a few hours after) is stupid. I just wish I could turn the mum inside me off lol.

Ok! None of you are crazy at all, or could it be that I just fit right in & don't see it?? LOL I had a chemical last month which would be the First day of LMP, 09/04/09.....apparently ovulated on Sat, but CM is sticky as ever today....ooops.. :D Yesterday he was attempting to pull out but he kinda waited too long.. Ooooops again! If I feel incredibly bloated does that count as me being obsessed with conception/ preg signs? Can I join your club? BTW we are not trying by any means and he is really not trying! So I feel some of your heart breaks. Best of luck I hope this will be the one!

OH and I had a slip yesterday. His pulling out sort of, well, didn't pull out. His response "we better get you cleaned up". So... needless to say I am hoping, hoping so hard that this one slip on his part will be a gift to me. I know how this is going to end, me feeling pregnant for the next few weeks, then AF will show and I'll be depressed despite what I already know will be the outcome. I wish there were a button or a switch I could use to stop this train of thought.

i do this too! we too use the pullout method but would loooove to ''accidently'' fall pregnant! :) x

I am so happy to find this thread since I have been driving my husband crazy this last week symptom spotting!

We had a slip up when the condom broke 10 days ago possibly around the time I ovulated (I have irregular cycles). Last few days I have had mild cramping, vomiting, fatigue, and today started with sore boobs and full out boo hoo crying for no apparent reason... still negative test, but I have a little hope =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->