Am I right?

Kiwi4545

Reaction score
Did the time seem to drag once you hit 25 plus weeks....It sure is for me!I feel like I am in limbo!

With my first pregnancy these middle months dragged. Now, chasing two kids around, everything is moving tooo fast!

It's just started dragging for me this last week, flown by until now!

I completely agree, that it seems to be dragging, compared to how the first 2 trimesters seemed to fly by.

I feel like it's started to drag. I started feeling that way around 27 weeks or so. It feels like the next 11 weeks will be SOOO long...

I agree! It seemed to have flown by until about 25 weeks. I am sure I will look back and think wow that flew!

Dragging since I found out at 5 weeks! Ugh 2 weeks and counting!

21-30 weeks drag but then it goes really quickly until 38 weeks then time seems to stop :haha:

It feels like forever.............dragging......even count down to when I start maternity leave from work is dragging..............hurry up the next 8 weeks!!!!

Maybe it is dragging because my expanding belly is weighing me and slowing me down?? :)

My son keeps my hands full majority of the time, but when he isn't I feel like I've been pregnant forever!

Time seemed to drag for me from about 28 weeks to 33 weeks, now with only a week and a half left to our induction date, I am trying to figure out where the last month has gone. I wake up most days to hubby singing "The Final Countdown", and realize he is right:haha:

It may seem slow now but it will pick back up:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->