Am I seeing things?

xamyrx

Reaction score
Hi I am not actively TTC but I've had all the signs that I am pg as I can remember from #1! Please could you take a look at this and tell me what you think? I believe I am roughly 11dpo and took this with fmu

Thank you!! :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 38
I can see it. Was there a line before you took it apart? If so was the line pink? I know sometimes when you take a test apart, even if there is a shadow line, it can cause a pink line.
Hoping you get the result you hope for xx

I second what tiny said xxx

Hi yes there was but it was very faint which is why I took it apart to see it better :) going to get a GP appointment this morning to find out xx

Hi yes there was but it was very faint which is why I took it apart to see it better :) going to get a GP appointment this morning to find out xx

Good luck with the appointment sweetheart xx Make sure you ask for bloods though. Doctors urine tests are no where near as sensitive as most home bought tests xx

Thank you! I am beginning to doubt it now :-( although there was a very very faint line before I opened it up, I'm on the way to the GP now so I can keep you all updated. I'm so scared of being told that its negative:-(

Gp tests normally aren't as sensitive as some of the high street ones, ask for bloods if negative

Well the doctor did 2 and were both bfn! But he looked at mine and couldn't make his mind up! He wants me to test again in a week! I am so impatient it's going to be hard work! Also I asked for bloods and he said no! :-(

How rude! I can't believe he said no! If he did bloods then it would give you a definite yes or no. I'm sorry love. That must be so frustrating :hugs:
You don't have to wait a week though, two days is enough for hcg to double (if it is a BFP which I think it is), so should be darker in two days xx Good luck and lots of :dust:

Thank you so much for your kind words! My GP is very rude and I guess it's what I expected and he didn't even give it a minute on the tests he did he just threw them away straight away. I'm quite embarrassed though because I had to tell my boss and now I have to go back to work looking stupid without an answer! Xx

Although frustrating I can understand why the doctor said no this early with the tests being unclear. Hopefully in a few days you will get a clearer line. Good luck to you.

Well I tested again this morning and it was a bfn! I guess yesterday was an evap line ��

But it has made me and DH want to seriously start TTC #2! So it's not all bad news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->