Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing??

I bought another brand to double check, but looks like it might be safe to assume I'm pregnant! Eeek! \\:D/:bfp:

Now to figure out how and when I'm going to tell my husband! :D

Best of luck and lots of baby dust to you all!20220802_161525.jpg

It's not showing up here, but they're definitely pink in person, and pink within the time frame!

Tell me if you have any genius ideas for how to tell hubby! I'm thinking a "promoted to big sister" shirt for my seven year old to tell the kids. Maybe I'll just order that, then toss it his way and tell him I got her a shirt. Hmm. :happydance:

They look very pink to me! Aww I love the idea of promoted to big sister t shirt, that’s so lovely :)

Thank you!!

Thank you! I'm really excited to see my big kids with a baby sibling! <3

Ohhhh! It'd be sooo fun! Your 3 oldest are so going to dote on the baby! Is Saffron a guy or girl?

My 3 oldest are similar age to yours, Sept 11, July 13, Mar 16. My 4th was born in Sept 18 and I'm TTCing for our 5th and last!

Congratulations
Thanks!

Ohhhh! It'd be sooo fun! Your 3 oldest are so going to dote on the baby! Is Saffron a guy or girl?

My 3 oldest are similar age to yours, Sept 11, July 13, Mar 16. My 4th was born in Sept 18 and I'm TTCing for our 5th and last!

Saffron is a girl. :pink: And yes that is similar ages and spacing! Your #5-to-be will get so much love and cuddling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->