Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing??

ByHisGrace

Reaction score
We've been casually ntnp for about 3 cycles now, but I've not-so-casually had poas fever. I'm about 10ish dpo? And this showed up this morning. It was so light I laughed it off as an evap, but when I pulled it out to check again this afternoon, I think it has color???

Is that legit?

What do the experts think?

I've got three kids already, but tested when I was late each time, so I got instant dark results. I don't know what to make of this! I'll test again tomorrow, but in the meantime, obsess with me!
Screenshot_20220731-131806_Lightroom.jpg Screenshot_20220731-131834_Lightroom.jpg

I 100% see that and it’s definitely thick and pink! My false lines were never that thick/dark/pink. :)

If you could see a faint shadow then I think it's positive. Just took time to develop. Looks pink to me. Good luck

Well, today's test had a line, but no discernible color, at least within the time frame. I'll check it later, but I might just have bad tests. :^o

My period is still 3 days away, if it sticks to my normal. So! I guess I should just sit tight and see what happens. Ugh, patience. :roll:;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->