Am I strange - Re: Lego

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
So when I was younger I loved playing with lego and really hope Colin gets into it too. However, I would love to get some sets for me to build with now! I was actually thinking of asking hubby to get me some for Christmas! Is this really odd? or are there any of you out there that is like me! :haha:

Oh me me me!!! I love Lego! As does my Hubby! :happydance: Last year he got me the Black Pearl set which was brilliant, every year since we have been together i have got him the Star Wars Advent Calendar which goes down a treat and around christmas time if you spend £50+ at a store they give you a special Lego Christmas set, there are 2 sets each year and we use them as part of our christmas decorations :thumbup:

So in answer to your question it is not really odd :flower:

Im 30 (31 in December)and Hubby is 38!

I brought myself some lego a few years back :blush: but it got lost when moving :sad2:

But i got some mega blocks for my son so its ok :haha:

My OH loves Lego. He wants me to get him a Lego mindstorms thing for Christmas (like I can afford it).
I used to play with it too when I was younger. My brothers had a Lego town covering their whole bedroom floor, it was pretty cool.

Lego is great and i love playing with my daughters and helping her build her models HOWEVER lego wouldnt be on my christmas list LOL x

You are not weird at all, my oh absolutely loves lego. I got him some for christmas a couple years ago and had so much fun building them all on xmas day lol.

No way! I think Lego is fab. This was topic of conversation on the radio this morning https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...ego-recreation-olympic-stadium-085959006.html

i'm like this with playdough! i asked for some for my christmas last year haha :)

There are actually people who made a profession out of Lego. They are artists and only work with Lego :haha:

I play with Lego all the time, DS asks me to build stuff because he knows I can do it :) He said we didn't buy this for me, we bought it for us :)

Hubby works as a computer game designer and on Friday afternoons they get to do what they want so he plays Lego Wii :haha:....im not jealous at all

We went to Legoland Florida last week and they had these great big soft legos in the water of the lazy river. They were neat because they were like the big hard ones, but were the soft plastic. When I started getting hot I used one to pour the water over the parts of me that weren't in the water. Those are the ones I would like to buy a set of for a LO. It would be hard to hurt themselves with them because they aren't hard.

I LOVE Lego, so does OH, we bought some last year and always look at the toy store for new fun stuff. We don't buy a lot of it, but I know as baby gets older we will. I have a Lego Fire truck that I have had built for almost 10 years lol it has moved across the country and back with me. Lego is the best.

I still love lego but its so expensive these days, luckly I still have a massive box full from when I was a kid :)

I mentioned to OH that I wanted lego for Christmas he said no way would he spend the money on lego :cry:

Well - I have all of my old lego/duplo sets! I do still build with them from time to time and used to use them in private until 14 or so? :haha:

Can I let you in on how excited I am to go to Legoland in a few weeks? :happydance::happydance::happydance: It is a little over an hour from our house.

I'm actually a little bummed that we aren't going when I fly into Billund (it is in Billund in Denmark). I don't think DD is quite as excited as I am. :haha:

https://www.legoland.dk/en/

Oooh I love lego, so does my OH! And it seems we've passed that on to our twins who are 3, 4 in October. They build the same lego sets together that my almost 11 year old nephew builds! They're little lego masters! We have lego on display all over the house.. my mom calls us 'artsy fartsy nerds'! I also build model planes

Oh gosh, I love legos! I can't wait to buy my little guy his first set and help him put it together :)

I mentioned to OH that I wanted lego for Christmas he said no way would he spend the money on lego :cry:

Oh no!!!! Bad OH! :growlmad:

I have my eye on a winter village set looks so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"