Am I testing too early?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hi Ladies !

I apologise in advance that this might be long winded !

I am currently on the microgynon 30 pill ( have been for a number of years ) and was given some antibiotics to take just before i finished my last pack . I have never been able to ovulate on my own and had to take Clomid for my last pregnancy. 2 days into my 7 day pill break , i ovulated on my own. Lots of EWCM which was amazingly stretchy. We had had sex the day before this . 3 days after - so 5 days into my pill free break I had the exact same stretchy stuff again . Same consistancy just less of an amount . I continued I started my normal pill pack on the day i was meant too ( I dont have a bleed for some reason on my pill free break and havent done for the last 5 months )

If i went from the first day of my EWCM then I would now be 15 dpo - or the second time i had it would make me 13 dpo. Either way over the last week ive had an awful taste in my mouth and have had some dizzy spells. And over the last 2 days i started having a cramping sort of pain in my left side that went across the lower part of my tummy. I still have that dull ache like period pain across there now . I have taken 3 tests over the last 3 days =- just the cheap ones from savers . and all three have been negative. I spoke to the pharmacy who adviced me to continue to take the microgynon pill anyway and I still have 7 pills left in my pack ..

Do you think im testing to early to notice anything . my nipples were a bit tender this morning when i was putting my bra on , but i dont know if i only noticed it because im not constantly thinking about it .

we would love another baby and this would be an absolute blessing but im winding myself up not knowing !

please please please can someone give me some advice!

xx

I was on microgynon 30 for 5 years and had EWCM all the time however I wasn't ovulating it was just side effects from the pill messing with my cm. Have you confirmed that you ovulated at all? Otherwise I wouldn't worry. The chances of conceiving on the pill are so unlikely and antibiotics do not affect the pills effectiveness believe me.

Thanks Jessie .

It’s just weird that it’s the only time
I’ve had it in the last 5 years and now I’ve got some awful cramping and boob ache to accompany it ��. I’ve felt sick on and off for the last few days but it’s made me think I might be ! It feels like my period is on its way - but I haven’t had one in the last 5 months the so wasn’t sure if the antibiotics had messed up my cycle ? X

If you're at least two weeks from the date you suspect you may have ovulated, I'd say go ahead and find yourself an inexpensive pink dye test and give it a go. It seems unlikely that you did ovulate, but it's always possible (I've had multiple IUD pregnancies, and those are supposed to have lower oopsie rates than tubal ligation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->