Am I the only one that has had this?? .:TMI:.

jbrocksmith

Reaction score
Okay...I apologize if this grosses any of you ladies out but I am so confused and need to know if anyone has any explanations or had the same thing happen to them.
I was looking in the mirror yesterday morning before jumping in the shower. I noticed that my left boob had a weird color on the nipple. I looked down to see a dark red/brownish watery discharge on the tip of the nipple(wasn't very much at all but enough to be noticed). I wiped it off with a kleenex. After that, some more leaked out instantly so I wiped it again. After the second time it didn't come back. Is this normal???? I'm so confused! My boobs aren't sore at all so i'm hoping it's normal during pregnancy?? Nothing has happened since then. Is it possible that it was just chapped?? It didn't get rubbed against anything or even get touched.
I'm 22 weeks pregnant tomorrow...not sure if that makes any difference at all?

Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated!! :)
Thanks ladies!!

Could just be your milk coming in? Not sure- I haven't had any leaking so not sure what colour it should be? Hope someone comes along to help x

i noticed this in my bra the other day and my mum said it was completely normal and she had it with all 5 of us.

think its just you body getting ready to make the milk.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"