Mother & Expecting No. 2!
Reaction score
have only went up maybe one size?

I'm an A cup, went up to B, barely
and I've heard some women's boobs grow like 2 cup sizes during pregnancy,
and others not as much,

my boobs have been KILLING me for the past 4 days or soo,
and annoyingly itchy.
and I've been okay with it by just thinking, "okay, maybe its the boobs finally growing."
(hahah, I know I should be concerned about more important things)
Am I the only one whose still got mini boobs? :haha:

lol i was a c now im a DD its insain!!!! my husband loves it me not too much

lol wait til later on in pregnancy and if you are going to breastfeed! then you will most likely see a boobexplodation:D

that's what everyone keeps telling me about breastfeeding, well just women I mean hahah.

by then I'll probably hate myself for wanting boobs in the first place

and whoa agreeksmom, your hubby must be having the time of his life :p

My OH seems to THINK mine have gotten bigger.
I just kind of agree, it makes me feel better :rofl:

i have not got measured but b4 i was a c40 and now they bulge out of my bra but i have not been measured, but i dont feel like they have gotten much bigger but my lo's dad thinks they have lol

Im only 16weeks gone & i've gone up 2 cup sizes already & my new bras are starting to feel tighter now. I would prefer they didn't grow so fast as im buying so many new bras already & i still have 24weeks to go!
Your other half is proberly right, my boyfriend noticed the size change straight away too.
:)

I'm still wearing the same bras. So mine haven't really changed at all, just slightly fuller.

Mine haven't changed too much - just fuller. I think I've gone from a 34B to a 36B - but they've just started leaking so I know the milk is in there somewhere!

Mine still hurt all the time so still growing, ive maybe gone up one size but not bought new bras yet

mine havent grown at all but then they didnt grow at all when i had my son my bf thinks its very unfair lol!!

I have gone up 2 sizes from a d to an e!!! And mine are also itchy - what is that about?!?!?

I'm still rocking my 34A bras. I'm 22 weeks pregnant so hopefully they grow soon. Please!

thankfully after two previous breast reductions i've stayed d just gone from a nice comfy d to a very full d!

I think everyones are different. Mine have gone from an A to a D!! I Can't believe it. They grew a lot very early on but my friends grew more later on so they may or may not hun x

yes I have gone up one size just as you did from A to B. I read that it will get bigger in third tri as we prepare for breast feeding.

My boobs haven't got bigger at all so far.

mine have gone up from 34c to a 38d mine havent really grown i just seem to be getting wider.

I am 36+3 and still at 34A, still waiting for the voluptous cleavage pregnancy promised!:flower:

Mine haven't grown that much - froma big A / small B to a C cup - still for me it feels like quite a bit as they've never been this big before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->