• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am i the only one..

l.o.v.e.sr

Reaction score
who watches baby shows on tv all the time (a baby story, i didnt know i was pregnant, etc.) :rofl:

I have baby on the brain:blush:

I used to watch Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, etc all the time.
But I don't have TLC anymore, so I can't watch them! :(

I used to watch them ALL the time when I was pregnant..although they made it look worse then it is (well for me at least). they made it sound like the baby was up every 45minutes, screaming all day , etc so I really thought it was going to be a nightmare-for me its been nothing like how they make it look on those shows

OMG yes I watch them EVERYDAY. I get up at 10 and watch A Baby Story until 1130 lol. I Didn't Know I was Pregnant is great too, but I never see it on! :[

Oh and theres a new one on MTV called 16 and Pregnant, I like that one too lol.

a watch a baby story/bringing home baby every single morning when i get up really early with Ffion and everybody else is in bed!

i know im sad :blush:

i watch a baby story and also multiple mums and portland babies!

im obsessed infact i am watching portland babies right now lol!

xxxxxx

lol nope!! i always watched them when i was pregnant,and at least i knoe there is something to watch on tv if ernie has me up at the crak of dawn

i always watched portland babies. think iv seen them all now though.

I'm obsessed with A Baby Story!!!! I used to watch Bringing Home Baby too, but it doesn't seem to come on anymore for me.

I think by watching Baby Story, it's getting me ready for the real thing!!! I love it!!!! I'm sure once I give birth, and have my little one home with me, I won't be watching it anymore. I used to watch the Wedding Story all the time before I got married, but I can't be bothered to watch that anymore! lol

OMG yes I watch them EVERYDAY. I get up at 10 and watch A Baby Story until 1130 lol. I Didn't Know I was Pregnant is great too, but I never see it on! :[

i didnt know i was pregnant is on the discovery health channel on tuesdays either before or after deliver me. sometime between 9 and 11 pm =]

Oh and theres a new one on MTV called 16 and Pregnant, I like that one too lol.

i love that one lol i watch it religiously lol. i was walking past buy buy baby and this girl only looked to be about fourteen walking in there and she was clearly a bout thirty weeks pregnant and her friend only looked barely old enough to drive! my friend is a teen mother and she has so much trouble. i don't know if i could've done that as a teen. thats what it made me think of lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->