am i the only one??

Reaction score
So I'm hoping that when we try for another, that I get pregnant with twins. Am I crazy, anyone else hoping for multiples?

lol, i used to hope for twins. But when I found out I was pregnant last year the thought that it could have been twins scared the life outta me :haha: I dont think you will be the only one though :flower:

I always think twins would be nice as I always wanted three children but the OH just wants two (at a push), always fancied a boy and a girl set.
probably poo my pants if i did get preggo with twins though :rofl:

TBH I only want to have one more child, and my OH is hoping we have twins next time because he wants 2 more...

For me one baby at a time is enough! I'm sure 2 newborn twins and a toddler/preschooler would be extremely challenging.. so I'll take a pass on twins lol

Hmmm.. Although twins would be sooo hard, I wouldn't be that upset if it happened. I want 3 children, but DH only wants 2. Surprise twins means I'd get my way!!

I have a twin sister and my mom has always told me that she hopes when I have kids I end up with twins so that I have to experience what she went through! I think twins would be kind of cool but I'd hope to have a boy and a girl. If I had two same sex babies I hope they'd be fraternal twins.

I'd be shocked but happy @ the same time. Guess I would just have to deal with it!

xx

I've always thought to myself I would like twins, one of each would be nice!

I think one at a time would suit me more though lol x

I'd love to have twins, but maybe not first, as OH says if we have twins, that will be all we have, boo! :growlmad:

One boy, one girl twins would be adorable! Though really hard work too... x

Look at these two, aww, bless:

https://multiples.about.com/od/picturesphotos/ig/Photo-Gallery--Boy-Girl-Twins/blgal1055.-0eH.htm

i would love twins. one of each i think xx

I've thought about it, but i think if it actually came down to it i'd be cacking myself! Would be really hard work but so rewarding though i think

I've wanted twins for as long as I've wanted kids, so since I was like 9. :haha: Even if I were to unexpectedly get pregnant now, I'd still want twins. Although, it would be pretty crazy since Aiden's 2 and Mady's 8 months. :wacko:

I always think twins would be nice as I always wanted three children but the OH just wants two (at a push), always fancied a boy and a girl set.
probably poo my pants if i did get preggo with twins though :rofl:

same here! i want 3 but hubby wants two (especially if we have a girl again! he's already dreading when imogen grows up never mind the thought of 3!!) so twins would be great next time as id get my own way ha ha. id like boy and girl set i think. would terrify me though ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->