Am I thinking too much into it..

AshleyxoLove

Reaction score
Hello,
So a little background I had a normal period August 4th to the 9th. Now mind you my period is always on time and regular every 30 days like clock work, well on August 30, 6 days before I was due to start my period, i started out with brown discharge, and then it went into a slightly heavy flow for 3 days, then spotted for 4, since then i have had mild cramping for the last 2 weeks, I made a doctor appointment because my breasts have been sore, sometimes I feel dizzy or nauseous, and I am literally driving myself crazy, I did take home pregnancy test which came back negative, and if it's not pregnancy then is absolutely something way more serious, but I really feel weird, my only son is 9, and i don't remember most the symptoms, but i do absolutely remember I couldnt sit upright with my stomach squished because itd start the slight cramping as it does now.. I'm just concerned because I had just gotten out of an abusive relationship on June 28th, and starting seeing a good friend of mine about a month later.. we did have sex the Friday before the bleeding started, everything I've read said that implantation bleeding starts about 6 days from the time you have sex.. and I'm nervous.. at 30 years old I should know to use protection but things happen, and now I'm scared..

Hello AshleyxoLove,

I hope and pray it's nothing serious but sometimes stress levels could change our period timings. Also sometimes you can get a lot of negative testings before a positive since our bodies need some time for the hcg levels to go up! Maybe wait 5-7 days and then take another test. I wish you the best!:hugs:

Hello AshleyxoLove,

I hope and pray it's nothing serious but sometimes stress levels could change our period timings. Also sometimes you can get a lot of negative testings before a positive since our bodies need some time for the hcg levels to go up! Maybe wait 5-7 days and then take another test. I wish you the best!:hugs:

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, i just know I dont feel right, and that something is off, and so I figured it's better to go get checked, because according to google, it could be pregnancy, or it could be any number of things.. but there is mild cramping, sore breasts, and other things that just dont feel normal. It's better to know what's going on, and get tested than to not know and continue with these feelings. I am able to rule out a few things because I know those certain things are painful and I would know.. but I have noticed like my down there region is quite dry.. and after we had sex the other day the cramping the next day was worse...

That is good that you are going to see your doctor, google def can play with our minds, ive tried to stop looking at what google has to say because it gives me false hope and then i always get negative test results. Try and see if they could do the blood work and maybe see your hCG levels in that because i know that could pick it up early. Also most of the time right after menstrual periods it is dry down there for about 4-6 days and sometimes bad UTI's could do that as well. I wish you the best of luck love! Im sure its nothing serious, glad you are getting it taken care of :)

That is good that you are going to see your doctor, google def can play with our minds, ive tried to stop looking at what google has to say because it gives me false hope and then i always get negative test results. Try and see if they could do the blood work and maybe see your hCG levels in that because i know that could pick it up early. Also most of the time right after menstrual periods it is dry down there for about 4-6 days and sometimes bad UTI's could do that as well. I wish you the best of luck love! Im sure its nothing serious, glad you are getting it taken care of :)

Well, I went to the health dept my pregnancy test came back negative, but according to the nurse that was treating me I could they are not a primary care physician and could not treat me for anything, told me that I needed to find a primary care that could treat me for whatever issues I think i might have. They only treat for pregnancy and maternity if I am in fact pregnant and since I'm not, I have to call a path clinic or locate a doctor that can help me. Fabulous.. so, im just gonna figure out my best steps, but it looks like a baby is not in my future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->