AM I too late?!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by aflight84, Oct 2, 2008.

1. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

Morning Girls,

I seem to be having a rollacoster couple of days.
    2 days ago i had enough PMA for all of us, yesterday i was confused and today i just don't knwo what i am! :cry:

I only use the basic FF and today put in yet another temp dip and it seems to now think I O'd on CD8 even though I didn't finish my last clomid pill until cd6.

Could I have missed it already?!

2. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

I dunno babes but have a :hugs: from me xxxxx

3. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

i'm sorry i don't know about clomid :(

4. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

Hi hun I doubt you missed it. I think FF can be very screwy sometimes. I think its screwing with me too! That or I'm having another anovulatory cycle.:cry: Hang in there and see what happens over the course of the next couple of days. I know its rough believe me b/c I'm in middle of it too.:hugs:

5. CurlySue

CurlySue P.I's Mummy

My temps were all over the place after I finished taking clomid but they do say not to start testing OPK until at least 3 days after the last pill because your hormones are all over the place.

I was told that ovulation usually occurs between 5 and 10 days after the last pill.

6. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I worked in a pharmacy and knew all about Clomid because I was curious. I was told that when taking it regardless of what schedule you take it, you should O about 3 days after you finish your last does. Go and :sex: then stop, get a drink and :sex: again. :rofl: Good luck and FF can not always be right so just watch your temps for a general idea but continue to hold onto hope. Good luck hope this is your cycle.:bfp: here you come!!!!

7. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

hang in there sweet:hugs:

8. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i dont know why uv got them CH uknow on ff ...unless its ur first mth of charting? then it can take them 2put it in few places b4 getting it right, they will move it along as 2where u do O, usually they dont put CH in till uv had at least 3 higher temps than the O daY, but u only had one anyways, so just hang in there, they will correct it,just keep bd as much as u can u will O x x x

9. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

i've had a slight raise this morning and am nearly back to where i was at my peak on CD9 so we'll see - CBFM still says high so fingers crossed!