Am I totally misreading my body???

Amygdala

Reaction score
I'm so frustrated this morning. I'm 10dpo and have been feeling pregnant for a week now. You name it, I've got it. Low abdominal pain, constipation, increased thirst, occasional nausea. Just like last time I was pregnant. If this was a normal cycle and not my first cycle post-mc, I would swear I'm pregnant. But I'm getting very clear bfns. I know it's early but today is the same dpo I got my first faint lines last time. And when I looked at that one line earlier I just got really scared that this is all in my head. :( I wish I just knew one way or another. I can't concentrate on anything else atm and the pain and discomfort is a constant reminder that I might be. Someone fast forward a week!!!

good morning!
i know exactly how you feel...i can't test til tuesday but last time i found out 4 days b4 i was due...it's driving me crazy. i've been feeling strange for a couple of days now, but like you i'm not sure if it's just my imagination!!!
if it helps...i got my 1st af after mc 25 days later,which is what my cycle was b4 pg. amanda:hugs: xx

Thank you! It's good to know I'm not alone. I'm sorry for your loss but glad to hear your cycles went back to normal fast. I'm still in my first cycle post mc but I know I ovulated about 3 weeks after, so know when to expect AF. I'm just starting to worry because my symptoms are so strong. Surely they can't be all in my head. But now I'm beginning to think that maybe they are. Argh. I'm not in a good place mentally and I really need to concentrate and get on with work. Why does ttc have to mess with your head so much?!

Hi,
am exactly the same.
This is my second proper cycle since my mmc. The first one i was convinced i was pregnant, had all the signs but kept getting bfn and af arrived bang on time. This month the tww has been the same. I had cramps starting 7dpo, been nauseous, watery mouth, bloated, really gassy etc, but i did a test this morning at 10dpo and a definate bfn. Been crying all morning :(
I think I want this so badly that maybe i am making my body create symptoms. I don't know but i don't think I will ever feel better until I am pregnant again ...
Big hug, this is so hard isn't it x

I also have all symptoms of pregnancy and Im 14 dpo and my period is 2 days late, this is also my first cycle after mc and I didnt get my period yet, dont know whats going on, I tested 3days ago and BFN. Maybe I ovulated late, my mc was on the 11th of sept!

Hi ladies. I had my miscarriage on 2nd sept. I am pretty sure I ovulated 3 weeks later and by that I am more than a week late for AF. I had 2 tests that I thought may be faint positives but have since had 3 negative tests so think they must have been evaps. I have lots of creamy CM, sore boobs as with last pregnancy but last time had quite strong positives 2 days before period. I now just want AF so I can get on with things. I am wondering about seeing my GP tomorrow.

Good luck everyone

12 dpo today and still very definite bfn. So I'm thinking that's me out this month. And I'd been so sure. :nope:

Lulu, did you see your gp? Hope you get answers soon!

Flosseroo, I hope this is your month. You actually scared me a little. I'm so worried that it'll be like this every month now. I HATE not feeling in control and not knowing what the future brings. Don't think I'll shake that before I'm pregnant again and well into 2nd tri.

AB and Hopes, hope you get your bfps soon!

:hugs:

Hi. I am off to the drs today as still no AF and lots of symptoms. Fingers crossed for everyone.

12dpo is still early hun x

I had my mc on 17th Sept, so on cd28 got sore boobs, tired, feel sick, increased cm did ic test this morning but :bfn:

:Dust: to us all

Hi ladies. So dr did my blood tests today. Now just have to wait until Monday afternoon for the results, well if AF doesn't show up before then. Hopefully I can find out what's going on with my messed up body!

I'm out, the :witch: got me yesterday. I'm ok with it, just in complete disbelief at all the symptoms I had. They were definitely not in my head either. But I guess it must have just been hormones sorting themselves out. Now for a new cycle, hopefully with some better cm and a lot of bding. Halloween baby, here I come! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that Hun, but at least know what's happening now and can start planning on making that halloween bubs! Still no AF for me but I am pretty sure I am not pregnant despite my continuing symptoms. Clearblue digitals were on special offer in asda and I couldn't stop myself, did it this morning and not pregnant came up, I am pretty sure it should be saying at least 2-3 now and by this time in my last pregnancy my lines were really strong. Babydust to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->