am i way behind?

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
I am just starting rice cereal this week?

should i be further ahead??

Nope, it's recommended to wait as close to 6mo as possible. If they are content on their milk then stay on that until 6mo then start solids. So your def not behind in anyway

I tried at 4 months and Claire refused to eat it. I tried again when she was about 5 months and she did much better and likes it now.

:hugs: Alex will tell you when he's ready more than guidelines and other stuff :)

mommyof3co is pretty up to date with North American guidelines. :) She is a good person to ask about weaning. I wouldn't say it's too late, I kept Helena on cereal for quite awhile before moving on to other things. Now she eats pretty much anything, but I waited awhile before introducing new things.

We started cereal rice when my son was 6 months! I dont think you are behind, on the contrary, you are going great! recommended is to feed ur baby when you think he/she is ready!

Most doctors, etc. say 6 months here or want you to hold out as long as you can until 6 months. If baby is happy on the formula or breastmilk, I don't think there's any need to wean before then:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->