Am I weird

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
For inviting a little boy we have only just met at the park to Rhys's birthday party in a few weeks

Thanks my husband thinks I am a bit nuts

Not at all, I think it's a lovely thing to do :)

Aw I think that's sweet. Afterall that's how friends are made. Two random people playing/chatting together.
Especially children they can be very accepting.

Not at all! Ivy was invited to a party of one of the kids in her dance class after a couple of lessons, I didn't even know the mums name but I thought it was lovely :)

I'm afraid I have to say, if I was the little boys mum I would say no. The stranger thing and all.

I'm afraid I have to say, if I was the little boys mum I would say no. The stranger thing and all.

I would imagine the parents would be in attendance with it being a 3 year olds birthday party. If it was an older child, drop off sort of party I think I'd be a little more hesitant myself as well.

I would imagine the parents would be in attendance with it being a 3 year olds birthday party. If it was an older child, drop off sort of party I think I'd be a little more hesitant myself as well.

The mum was invited and is coming too, we had a nice chat in the park

I started to speak to me neighbour after two years of living next to each other and we will be meeting up for a park visit with the kids. I dont think its weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->