Am I ????

Waiting4bby

Reaction score
Just wondering if I could be preggers.

I had my last period on May 4th and then on May 17th started ovulation bleeding (I get it every month but this month it was a like a very light period and lasted 6 days). My period was due last Thursday (June 2nd) and I still haven't gotten it. I haven't taken a test yet because I am scared of a bfn and the disappointment. Anyone else had something similar to happen???:huh:

:dust:
Still no AF in sight..... Lol been going to the potty a lot so I can do the wipe test...

ah hun dont really have any adivce other than to test m you never know your BFP might be waiting for you ! xx

I am in the same spot. I had my last period may 25th lasted 4 days, but the first two days I only got one very very small amount of brown discharge and the other two days I got something yellow when I wiped. I did a pregnancy test last week it was negative!!

But baby dust for you! Hopefully you are pregnant!!! :D I haven't try to do another pregnancy test because I am scare of a dissapointment also.

I think I am going to get a test on the way home today I am guessing I should take it with fmu so I will let you all know in the morning.

I just wonder if my cycle got out of whack and I started AF when I thought it was ovulation bleeding. I am so sick of BFN's that I am scared for another.

aw hun :hugs: fingers crossed its not your cycles and that you really are expecting !

gl keep us updated xx

o0o0o i cant wait for your test results, i want to no nowww lol x

Well I didnt test this morning. Feeling really crampy so I think the witch is on her way. I don't know though still keeping positive. I have had a headache for 3 days and a stuffy nose, never been so glad to feel like this.....I figure I should definately test if the witch doesn't show by morning.

Anyone else felt really crampy and been preggos?

:bfn: :cry: Well it's a BFN just took the test, so I guess the witch is on her way

I'm sorry :( hope your okay but member until he witch shows your still in. x

Well I didnt test this morning. Feeling really crampy so I think the witch is on her way. I don't know though still keeping positive. I have had a headache for 3 days and a stuffy nose, never been so glad to feel like this.....I figure I should definately test if the witch doesn't show by morning.

Anyone else felt really crampy and been preggos?

i had flu symptoms but didn't feel like I had a virus when i was pregnant during 2nd week. Don't know how else to explain it.

I used a dollar store test. I wonder if maybe it was wrong. I bought two but dropped the first one in the toilet :laugh2: my nerves had the better of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->