Am not crazy!! Baby doesnt stop moving!! Is this normal or what!!

suzan

Reaction score
His kicks are soooooooooo strong and veryyy often!!! I mean, it feels like he moves all day long!!!!!

I start feeling panic attacks and just want to throw up!

People tell me to be thankfull bec he is moving, but it is so weird that he moves all the timeeeeeeeee!

It feels as if he wants to go outttttttttttt
HELP!
Is this normal?

my lil man is going through a stage of this today it felt like he was on the go non stop and i was like wow what are you doing in there lol. I think its normal hun, my midwife says it just shows you have a really happy and healthy baby :D
xx

my lil man is going through a stage of this today it felt like he was on the go non stop and i was like wow what are you doing in there lol. I think its normal hun, my midwife says it just shows you have a really happy and healthy baby :D
xx

aw
you brougt tears to my eyes by saying that he is healthy!! I always pray for it

Mine moves all the time too. Never stops jiggling about.

Sorry to say, but it's only set to get worse!! LO was wriggling and kicking so hard last night, then when I was in bed, it kicked me so hard that I actually vomited. Nice.

MWs talk such crap ha ha!! I told mine that my baby was very quiet and she said that i must have a very happy contented baby... :lol: My LO is soooooo quiet all the time but for 2 days this week bean was soooooooooooooooooooo active i dont think he ever slept i nearly called the MW cos he was too active, thankfully he's gone back to normal was really wearing!!

You'll feel it more where you are atm too because he's still active but the space is running out. :D

Mine doesn't stop at all. She just kicks and kicks and kicks. She seems to follow a good schedule though, she mostly kicks in the day and then calms down when I go to bed, and starts kicking the crap out of my organs again around 5am. So hopefully she'll follow that when shes born too *fingers crossed(

xx

aw
you brougt tears to my eyes by saying that he is healthy!! I always pray for it

aww hunni :hugs:.
xx

It's the same for me!!! Ollie bump moves none stop and I have to hold my stomach at times cos of how intense his movements are! x

Mine has really crazy moments too and its borderline scary like he is trying to get out. It was when I was going through my coca cola phase more though so maybe its something you are eating/drinking?

Mines a ballet dancer in practice, but her classes are all through the night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->