Am very excited

Vickieh1981

Missing my precious girly
Reaction score
I know this is not related to ttc but I wanted to say it anyway.

My midwife called me this afternoon. She is coming round tomorrow morning and bringing the photos of my precious baby girl.

They took the photos in the mortuary and I have been nagging them for weeks to get them to me but they never called me back. So now they are coming tomorrow - YEY!!.

I am also excited as I ordered a silver necklace with her name engraved on and two beads. One in the birth stone for the month she was born and one for the month she was due. It has been dispatched (I ordered it four weeks ago) but I guess it'll be a while because of the flights being grounded.

Hi hon, I think this relates to our forum. I'm so sorry about your baby girl. I'm glad to hear you will be getting a piece of her to hold onto. How lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Aww that's lovely Vickie, glad you're getting your photos and hope the necklace arrives soon. We like good news stories on here! xxx

That is so nice, I really like the idea of the necklace with birthstones.
I hope you got your photos today and now that the flights are getting back to normal that you get your necklace soon as well x

Grrr was disappointing.

There was only one photo of her and I didn't like how they had posed her. When she was born she had one hand behind her head like she had just gone to sleep and not woken up which I guess she did but they had crossed her hands across her and turned her face sideways.

I am happy that I have 20 or so photos that I took myself. And they printed her birth date as the 14th March when it was the 13th.

Oh Vickie - very sorry it didn't turn out like you'd hoped :hugs:

The necklace sounds really lovely and beautiful :flower:

hx

:hugs: Vickie.

I am glad you do have photos of your own and the necklace on the way

I'm so sorry Vickie that the photos weren't what you'd hoped for. I hope you always remember that Isabella was born with one hand behind her head, a sleeping beauty, that's so lovely :hugs:.

I really love the idea of the birthstone. My EDD from my MMC is approaching and I've decided I will get something with an emerald in it to mark what would have been my baby's May birthday. I've been meaning to do something like that so thank's for giving me the idea. x

I ordered it from LaBelle Dame. They have some beautiful things, it is inscribed with her name but they have ones for if you didn't know what sex you were having that have baby footprints on and you can have the number of weeks inscribed on the back plus the birth stone.

It is being shipped from America but it was £32 with shipping which I didn't think was too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->