Amazon.com to uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
I remember seeing a post on here about someone who bought stuff from amazon.com but got it delivered to the UK but i cant seem to find it. Has anyone done this recently? Ive a few questions about it as i want to get DD2 the Klip Klop Palace but its £46 over here and only £32 DELIVERED from amazon.com.

YAY i found you!!! Do i remember you saying all fees/taxes ect was included? We deffo wont get stopped at customs? And How long did they take to arrive? The klip klop is £110 on amazon.co.uk or £46 on toysrus (i can get that down to £41 with a voucher) but its coming up as £32 posted on amazon.com. If thats deffo all ill pay then thats a great price! My OHs worried it'll get lost in transit or whatever or that we'll get a massive tax charge put on top and we'd have been better off going to TRU? x

Just reading on their forum.

Anything over £15 of goods will be charged VAT + duty and import charges will occur. Not all sellers ship out of US so you're better off messaging the seller if there are any added fees.

I ordered a text book that was much cheaper in the US it was from amazon not a seller and I just paid what the book and delivery was, not sure about VAT (the book was about £50).

Its sold and shipped by amazon. I'll add a pic

Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 12.52.19.jpg

That's the price you'll be paying. It states it includes import charges which are £5 something :) You're safe. They also refund you the difference if the import charges are less than stated price too.

WSS ^

Amazon also usually ever price the customs charges and give you a slight refund of pence! Xx

Thankyou! I thought that was right, now just to convince OH :p

Omg I didn't know this....now I'm looking for things to buy lol x

Il be ordering the exact same thing Hun. My daughter loves her little people castle and I want her to have the klipklop too :)

Sorry, busy weekend, DS' birthday party! Yep, if you select amazon global eligible or global expedited eligible or whatever it is from the tick boxes at the side that shows you the ones you can get here, never once had any probs with it and as I said before I've had a few partial refunds when they overestimated customs charges too! Worst case scenario, it costs what you agree to pay, best case you get money back! I bought the Klip Klop Stable for DD's bday from there in March, great prices! :D Just got the Belle Cottage and Cinderella Vehicle last week to put away for Christmas, and a Dr Seuss Apron, all no probs! :)

Also for time scales, the stables came a day late for me but that's the only time it's ever happened, usually they come bang on a week early for me! :)

Thankyou! Hope your Son had a lovely birthday, it was DD1s on the 29th :)

Ooo how do you rate the klipklop? Ive now umming and ahhing over that or the toot toot garage?!

I'm really tempted to get the klip klop palace as dd loves the castle but I'm worried she might be too old for it. She'll be 3 years 4 months at Xmas and I think she'd love it but OH has me doubting myself now. What do you ladies think?

Ive read 2-4 is the best age. Im thinking of maybe holding out till her bday as she will be 21months at xmas...

I did, for klip klop palace to. They were a day late delivering and refunded me full amount as well as shipping etc and allowed me to keep. There customer service was fantastic

Just to add klip klop palace is fantastic. My 3 year old plays with daily and we were able to buy additional princesses in local toys r us at £5.99 each

Thankyou! Hope your Son had a lovely birthday, it was DD1s on the 29th :)

Ooo how do you rate the klipklop? Ive now umming and ahhing over that or the toot toot garage?!

Birthdays at this time of year are quite a good thing I think, it holds me back from going crazy on Christmas presents until after it's passed! :p

DS liked the toot toot garage, but I love the Klip Klop stable!! DD is 18 months now and she's played with it daily since her birthday, it doesn't do as much musically as the palace but it still has plenty things to do, DD loves the little horses and DS is six and fascinated by how they move lol! I like the little spinny horse dance floor behind the door and the purple light up bit :D. If the klip klop figures sang like the proper princesses it would be my favourite toy! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"