Amazon.com to uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, for klip klop palace to. They were a day late delivering and refunded me full amount as well as shipping etc and allowed me to keep. There customer service was fantastic

I had totally forgotten till you said that but they refunded mine too! Woops, you'd think I would have remembered a freebie! Poor Amazon! :blush:

The extra ones are cheap as chips from there too! :flower:

Does anyone think the klip klop belles cottage would be ok on it's own with a couple of extra princesses? We already have the palace and carriage and all the figures so thought this could be a little add on rather than getting the big stable.

Thanks x

The belle one looks good. My lo loves the horses and from reviews on YouTube looks good. I can imagine would be as liked though daughter loves turn table thing and doorusic as well as stable bit

Did not know this! Bought DS1 a few birthday presents and saved a few quid doing it .com rather than uk :happydance:

Also anyone after the Mattel sparkle Anna and elsa dolls even after postage if you buy them from amazon us they still work out cheaper by a good few pounds than here :thumbup:

Does anyone think the klip klop belles cottage would be ok on it's own with a couple of extra princesses? We already have the palace and carriage and all the figures so thought this could be a little add on rather than getting the big stable.

Thanks x

I haven't opened DD's cottage as it's for Christmas, not sure if it will have as good an effect as the stables though because I think you really need the longer ramps on the stables to see the figures moving at their best. Saying that, I don't think littler ones would notice the same.

Thanks x

I haven't opened DD's cottage as it's for Christmas, not sure if it will have as good an effect as the stables though because I think you really need the longer ramps on the stables to see the figures moving at their best. Saying that, I don't think littler ones would notice the same.

Thanks, DD is just turned 3 but I've decided on the stable now, esp as it comes with 2 figures . I'll just have to make room for it :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"