Amber anklets/bracelets as opposed to necklaces

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
I quite like the idea of a bracelet or anklet as opposed to a necklace. Probably an anklet as Max isn't bothered about his legs or feet but would play with a bracelet all the time.

Are they supposed to work as well if they are not around the neck? I'd love to hear your experiences please.

Thanks

They're not supposed to work as well - they apparently work best if they're near the site of the pain, like a heat patch or teething gel I suppose. However, my sister had a bracelet than I got her when her wisdom teeth were giving her pain and she said it worked really well. Maybe they just don't work as well?

I think Em would find a bracelet/anklet hilarious. He'd chew/tug/generally destroy it in minutes. Necklaces are paradoxically a lot safer.

I just know Max would have it off in seconds, he's obsessed with things round his neck, but he never touches his feet, doesn't even know they're there so figured an anklet would work best for him.

I just know Max would have it off in seconds, he's obsessed with things round his neck, but he never touches his feet, doesn't even know they're there so figured an anklet would work best for him.

You'll be surprised! I thought Evie would be the same with her amber necklace as she's always trying to whip off her bibs but she hasnt touched it since I put it on her a couple of weeks ago :thumbup:

I think the idea of ones round their neck is that you have them short enough to hide under their chin so they can't see it (but not tight). Any longer and I know LO would play with hers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->