Amber necklaces

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Does the colour of the amber make a difference in teething necklaces? I've heard some say the lighter the colour the more effective it is :shrug:

ive heard that too lol, i have one for Aimee but she hasnt needed it yet x

I'm not sure but I like the look of the darker ones so Leyla's alternates light and dark beads.

I prefer the look of the darker ones too so I might get an alternating one. Wondering if she really needs it though, we don't have sleepless nights or anything from teething.

I'm spending my Franklin Goose review money so just trying to figure out exactly what to get! :D

yeah i heard the lighter beads are more effective... we have a milk and homey one and love it!

Yes the lighter the stone the more effective it is supposed to be. However lighter stone is rarer so is a touch more expensive. I think a lot of manufacturers, I know certainly my supplier have discontinued necklaces made completly of darker beads as they don't beleive they are at all as effective.

I have a lighter one on the way so I hope it's more effective. Emma finally broke her first one and I have it tied with a thin thread because she was a nightmare when it fell off. :dohh:

Yes the lighter the stone the more effective it is supposed to be. However lighter stone is rarer so is a touch more expensive. I think a lot of manufacturers, I know certainly my supplier have discontinued necklaces made completly of darker beads as they don't beleive they are at all as effective.

Really? The most expensive one you sell is dark and the one I went for :( Confuuused now!

when i say dark i mean like dark cherry;

DarkCherryCloseup-1.jpg

these aren't supposed to be greatly effective, though ellie has one and thinks it works fine but my suppliers no longer make this colour because they don't beleive it to work aswell.

It's not too late to change your mind if you want to femme :hugs:

could do with one longer....even if amber beads just on the lower bit. Thinking BF necklace length which seems to be 30+ inches.

I can't seem to see one that long tbh apart from the BF necklace, I will have a route through later though.

Oh no, that's OK. I thought they meant the butter coloured ones were best and the one I bought was a dark one. I didn't realise they came so dark. I don't really want a buttery one so I'll stick with this for now (might buy another!).

Thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->