Amber pregnant in Hollyoaks, Aged 12

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I haven't seen it for a few weeks and I didn't think she was being serious when I last saw that she was pregnant epecially at the age of 12. I would completely go up the wall if it was my daughter. Still only a baby herself. Do you think it's a stupid story? I think it's good because it's get out there the risks of underage sex and how important contraception is. Air your opinion on the story

I think its stupid cos the actress who plays her clearly isnt a 12 year old... therefore this sexulises young girls... silly story...like most of hollyoaks atm.

I think its stupid cos the actress who plays her clearly isnt a 12 year old... therefore this sexulises young girls... silly story...like most of hollyoaks atm.

Yeah she's 14 in real life. Makes it very unrealistic when she looks
even older than her real age never mind her character's age!!

couldn't believe it when they said she was 12?! seemed to make the whole storyline ridiculous when I realised that.
I thought she was 15 and Fin was 16. How old is Fin then?

couldn't believe it when they said she was 12?! seemed to make the whole storyline ridiculous when I realised that.
I thought she was 15 and Fin was 16. How old is Fin then?

totally agree, i thought she was 14/15 and thought it could be quite a good storyline done right.. but now its pretty unrealistic, and ive read she has the baby too and finns mum raises it :wacko:

I thought that might happen with Finns mum- after all the baby stealing and everything! :dohh:

I thought that might happen with Finns mum- after all the baby stealing and everything! :dohh:

its just stupid, wat with the current theresa/carmel baby thing! and it just wouldnt work :wacko: not unless they moved away! which would be a bonus because theyve got to be the most boring family to have ever set foot in hollyoaks village.. oo they could do me a favour and take brendan bloody brady with them :D :rofl:

God yeah! Hes annoying too! Such a pantomime baddy with his stupid moustache! :haha:

I don't know what to make of it. Haven't seen it in ages, just read about it. I can see how it could be good. As wrong as it is, some 12 year old do have sex (I did) and it at least shows that you can get pregnant so young so hopefully teaching about using contraception
x

I think its good IMO just shows that at their age they didnt know what they were doing really and definately didnt think of the consequences. Doesnt bother me if they girl is 14/15 and acting 12, alot of 12 year olds actually look alot older. My SIL could of passed as a 15 yr old at 12. Although its a bit predictable with Finns mum wanting a baby.

God I wouldn't have known what to do at 12!! Holding hands and snogging were massive steps then- I'd have been far too scared for sex! :rofl:

I do think its a good storyline a few bits they could have done better, and most girls that age tend to look older. I think it potrays a good story and also makes young girls aware of the decision the have and what they can do aswell. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. Because the last one I saw in the week she asked her mum to make her a doctors appointment

i stopped watching hollyoaks a couple of months ago and it's just stupid these days

saw this thread and thought ohhh whose amber

so i googled amber and she's the daughter of that women tony was obsessed with?!?!

i thought she was like 17?!?!??!??!?

when they said she was 12 i was like :O i thought she was about 15 haha, but one of the things she said really pissed me off, she went 'sometimes your pregnant and then the baby goes away hopefully that will happen with this' or something like that i wanted to punch he tv screen, i think it was well insensitive,
i dont even mind them talkin about getting an A, but i dont wanna sit and watch someone wish for a MC in my situation!

My friend at school was pregnant at 13. It happens :shrug:

Didn't Corrie cover this as well with Sarah Platt?

V xxx

when they said she was 12 i was like :O i thought she was about 15 haha, but one of the things she said really pissed me off, she went 'sometimes your pregnant and then the baby goes away hopefully that will happen with this' or something like that i wanted to punch he tv screen, i think it was well insensitive,
i dont even mind them talkin about getting an A, but i dont wanna sit and watch someone wish for a MC in my situation!

Same as Boothh don't mind them suggesting the A because she is only 12, still a child herself but to suggest a MC is a bit much. But we will see how the story turns out and what happens

I can't believe they are saying she's 12 tbh. She was swanning about like a 16 year old when they first joined the show, there is NO WAY they set out to say her character was only 12. Plus whats up with the thing with Dom looking at pictures of her :wacko: It's all wayyy too confusing for me now. We Sky+ it but tbh it just runs in the background now, neither of us can get to grips with what's happening.

I think Bart planted them pictures...but I'm not sure. How did Bart have them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->