Amber teething anklet - quick question before I buy

Khloeee

Reaction score
Does anyone have the anklet rather than necklace and do you think it works just as well? I don't really want to get a necklace as I know LO will grab it straight away and pull it to his mouth like he does with his t shirts. Like the idea of an anklet more but not sure if it works as well as it's further from the site of pain.

You can get necklaces which are short enough that there is no way at all that LO can get them to his/her mouth. We have an 11 inch one for my LO. It's in no way tight on her, but equally there is no possibility of her being able to get it over her chin. She doesn't even try tbh, she doesn't seem to notice that it's there at all!

You can get necklaces which are short enough that there is no way at all that LO can get them to his/her mouth. We have an 11 inch one for my LO. It's in no way tight on her, but equally there is no possibility of her being able to get it over her chin. She doesn't even try tbh, she doesn't seem to notice that it's there at all!

Thanks, didn't realise they were so short, that would be fine for him. Although I still like the thought of an anklet, think I'd be more comfortable with him wearing one under his sleepsuit at night...I'd worry a necklace could get caught on something. But if they don't work as well.... Plus my OH will probably complain about the fact I've put him in a necklace hehe.

We used to tie Jacobs necklace round his ankle at night and it still worked just the same. As long as it's skin contact and not over the top of a sock or something.

The anklet is good because you can leave it on all the time and don't really have to worry about it. I have both and I use the anklet more tbh. Only because I get sick taking the necklace on and off. My LO has no teeth yet so I'm not sure how well it works, but think its worth a try! X

If you're more comfortable with the idea of an anklet, then I'd get that one :) It really needs to be left on for the best effect, so whatever option gives you that outcome, really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->