Amber teething necklaces

Armywife

Mummy to 2 beauties
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if i'm being a bit stupid or ignorant but i have literally never heard of this until tonight and have a few questions.

1) Are they safe? With them being a necklace
2) From what age can they be used
3) How are they used
4) Where can i get one (UK)
5) Most important - do they work?

I have a very very grumpy baby at the moment, Poppy is teething and has spent the past 3 days crying (even in the bath which she usually loves!) Its breaking my heart, i just want to ease her pain and i'd rather do it naturally instead of using all the gels etc which i have been up to now.

Thanks Ladies!xx

1) Are they safe? With them being a necklace
Yeah they are completely safe, as long as you don't buy them too long where they are going to catch on things. But like Hayden's there is no way it could catch on anything and if somehow it did they are made to break away
2) From what age can they be used
I'd say anytime, maybe a couple months old? I don't think there is a real age
3) How are they used
They just wear them...nothing else :) It's best if they wear them 24/7
4) Where can i get one (UK)
I know where I order from ships there but it might take longer so I'll let the other girls answer this for you since I'm in the US
5) Most important - do they work?

My friend has one for her wee girl, but is not entirely convinced it works. Her girl hasn't been making a fuss thru teething, but tends not to anyway. When Freya was teething half the time we didn't even know until we saw the teeth coming thru!

So I can't help on the 'do they work' front, sorry. I have found places to order them from here (NZ) simply by googling 'amber necklace'. You could give that a go - if she's in a lot of pain then it's certainly worth a try.

Do make sure they are real amber though...I've heard of fake ones being sold which of course won't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->