American Horror Story

rosie272

mum to charlie finn
Reaction score
Looking for something new now that I've finished watching Dexter. Would anyone recommend American Horror Story? Or any other suggestions welcome :flower:

My Sister loved American Horror Story. It creeped me out too much (watching it home alone was probably not the best idea I've had).

Game of Thrones I highly recommend
Once Upon A Time
Arrow - I find it watchable but don't have to think too much, good to pass some time
Walking Dead is on my list to watch.
Breaking Bad is good (I was disappointed with the last series, I'm in the minority for that though).

I loved it, if you don't like creepy/weird things then probably best to give it a miss but I really enjoyed both seasons.

Thanks for suggestions girls, I love creepy/weird stuff and am quite enjoying American Horror Story 3 episodes in. Have watched all of Breaking Bad - I loved it all and am patiently awaiting the last season of Sons Of Anarchy! Walking Dead is on my list for sure. I was so disappointed with the last season of Dexter, I loved it all the way through and thought the last series was pretty terrible :cry: Hope that doesn't happen with SOA!!

Loved American Horror Story!

Have watched the first 2 seasons, am patiently waiting for season 3 to come out on Netflix. If you think season 1 is creepy, wait til you watch season 2! Bloody brilliant :)

Have watched the first 2 seasons, am patiently waiting for season 3 to come out on Netflix. If you think season 1 is creepy, wait til you watch season 2! Bloody brilliant :)

Just about to start watching season 2! Have started watching Homeland inbetween to balance out watching toooo much creepy stuff :lol:

Ohh glad they're doing a 3rd one, do you know when season 3 comes out?

There is 4 seasons :)

Loved it! Better than dexter and breaking bad IMO although they are both brilliant. Highly recommend watching it x

I loved it! Can't wait for season 4!

Not sure if you like sci/fi but if you do, defiance and falling skies are both very good :)

I love AHS. The last season was amazing. I am so so stoked for the new season, but I'm terrified of clowns (and the main 'villain' is a clown), so it should be interesting...

I love AHS. The last season was amazing. I am so so stoked for the new season, but I'm terrified of clowns (and the main 'villain' is a clown), so it should be interesting...

OMG seriously?! I hate clowns too. I hope it gets its ass kicked.

I need to start this. Everyone says it's good

I couldn't finish Season 1 but absolutely LOVED Season 2; as someone else said - "bloody brilliant!"

(although did anyone else end up with that flipping "Dominique" song stuck in their heads for ages after watching it??)

Really looking forward to Season 3 coming up on Netflix (trying to find out when it's going to be out with no luck) and I may end up hiding behind the sofa if the main villain of Season 4 is a clown.

I am such a wimp usually but I got watching American Horror Story as a mate suggested it and I'm obsessed! It's mega creepy but well worth a watch

AHS is one of my favorite TV series. They made a new season, which comes out in October. I also have to recommend Once Upon a Time, or Supernatural; both are also really great shows.

Really great show! The second season was better than first. I hope third will be even better. Can't wait!

although did anyone else end up with that flipping "Dominique" song stuck in their heads for ages after watching it??

Hahah, I did!

I loved season one it was brill but season two was just ok, I felt it was a bit all over the place.

I'm still waiting on coven to come on Netflix 😫 and so looking forward to freak show!

Hard to believe the two guys who made this made Glee!!

I love American horror story and Just about to start watching season 2!

I have seen series 1 & 2 of AHS. Loved it. I love horror. I did prefer series 2. I got 3 +4 for xms. Can't wait to start watching them.

I hated Freak Show, didn't even finish it. Which was such a letdown because imo season 3 was the best, so I expected it to keep getting better!

Haven't even had the urge to watch the new Hotel season because the last one was so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->